Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
No ones leaving for Trilegal.They are all exiting CAM because they hate it.Trilegal is just a stop over before the "real" Amarchand firm
Slaves at CAM are probably worse off than slaves at Trilegal.Thats why
The man was featured in GQ boss!! I can’t recollect any other corporate lawyer making it in there!

But yes shocker of a move! Hila diya market ko! Something major must have happened. Anyone has deets?
A 15-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 54-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
Why is trilegal hiring everyone but me???? I am star performer in a tier 1 but to receive any calls from any head hunter.
CAM is pretending to be a law firm.Its actually the kingdom of Shroff family.
CAM employees or partners leave CAM the first opportunity they get.How long can one pretend that they are not enslaved in CAM.Trilegal is in revenge mode specifically poaching from CAM because Cyril Shroff had called Trilegal a "smaller firm".
Idt ill ever work in trilegal as someone who has already interned there and wasn't offered a call-back but I'm grateful for how trilegal is disrupting the market with better culture and higher pay, it will force other firms to follow suit or risk losing talent.
A 7-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
Better work culture, relatively less toxic , increased pay what else the list goes on
The list includes Tanmay Patnaik the blue-eyed boy of Rishabh Shroff and the fashion stylist of CAM.

Many associates and SAs from my LinkedIn feed are hopping the boat. Why such a sudden efflux?