Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
If you believe the left and its media houses, Modi is single-handedly responsible for the Manipur violence. If you believe the right and its media houses, Christian missionaries, China etc are responsible. But we are forgetting one simple fact: the violence started when CJI Chandrachud passed an order overruling the Manipur HC, which had said that Meitis could be classified as ST (like Kukis) to get seats in universities in jobs. Chandrachud said they can’t get such status. So then the Meitis started attacking the Kukis out of resentment. Now, if there was no reservation, everyone would be competing equally for the same seats and jobs.

Why are people not addressing this fundamental issue and looking elsewhere for placing the blame?
Violence started when SC passed the order? Do you not read newspapers, or are you forgetful? Violence was already taking place when the HC had passed its order - which, by the way, violates every known principle of separation of powers, constitutionalism, and goes against a huge line of SC judgements.
The order order passed by CJI Chandrachud overruling the Manipur HC was on 17th May. Meanwhile, the violence had started by 3rd May. You are trying to put the blame elsewhere. Don't distort facts.
come out of your posh mumbai, delhi, etc metro neighbourhood, come to the fields or the hills when you get time and say this
Are there empirical studies on this or did you just pull facts out of your ass? I would be genuinely interested to see if you can back any of these claims up with actual data instead of 'trust me bro.'
I don't think you used the phrase "gutter words" enough in this comment. Why don't you sprinkle about 200 of them more in there, just to be sure we get your offence over a petty word? /s
My guy, your comment dehumanised and wiped away hundreds of years of struggle for about 70% of the population of India - very graceful indeed.

I will try to rephrase the comment - Kind sir, would you happen to have posited apocryphal conjecture out of your hindquarters?
LI why gave you not called this comment of "pulling facts out of your ass" as trolling too when the inappropriate language clearly makes it so, while their opinionated comment on reservations was marked trollish
Inappropriate language (which that was not) does not make a comment trollish. Trollish content, or such content as tends to derail from the merits of the discussion at hand to superfluous things such as taking offence over the word 'ass', makes a comment trollish. Irrespective, you have not answered the question that was posed to you by that person.
A 38-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.