Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I don't think you used the phrase "gutter words" enough in this comment. Why don't you sprinkle about 200 of them more in there, just to be sure we get your offence over a petty word? /s
LI why gave you not called this comment of "pulling facts out of your ass" as trolling too when the inappropriate language clearly makes it so, while their opinionated comment on reservations was marked trollish
Part of that comment is factory (reserved category get certain benefits) and other part is opinio (conclusion,erroneous).Maybe you should stop being a dumb ass and ask the right questions hopefully with some graceful language.
Are there empirical studies on this or did you just pull facts out of your ass? I would be genuinely interested to see if you can back any of these claims up with actual data instead of 'trust me bro.'
A 12-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 38-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
come out of your posh mumbai, delhi, etc metro neighbourhood, come to the fields or the hills when you get time and say this
The order order passed by CJI Chandrachud overruling the Manipur HC was on 17th May. Meanwhile, the violence had started by 3rd May. You are trying to put the blame elsewhere. Don't distort facts.