Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
How is anything and everything against Mamata Bannerjee marked as trollish on this site?
No responses or interest in post, and very tenuous legal argument / question that appears disingenuous, hence trollish (unless this thread proves otherwise).
Why are you a person from UP who feels that West Bengal is in bad condition when in reality Kolkata is a metropolitan and Kanpur isn’t?
Sorry but I am a person from Bengal who thinks that Bengal is slowly slipping into a dictatorship as election and voting rights lie at the heart of democracy which is unfortunately being denied by the state Govt!
Check out this video clip of the HC hearing today!!! Senior Advocate Bikash Bhattacharya (who is also a Left Rajya Sabha MP) argues before Justice Amrita Sinha that a certain area showed 95% polling according to the state, despite a large number of residents not being able to vote and some boycotting the vote. How is that possible?

Justice Sinha directs the DG of police and Returning Officer to submit a report by 3 August.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtoaxwVnm3I

Pity the moderator is guided by bias instead of the merits of the petitions and automatically marks the topic as trollish. We could be on the cusp of one of the most significant cases in our modern constitutional history.
1. It is, at this stage, just an argument by the petitioner. It may very well be correct and the Court may step in one way or the other.

2. However, what would make this case one of the most significant in our modern constitutional history?

PS: My only interest is as a constitutional history enthusiast. I couldn't care one way or the other about AITC, BJP or another political grouping.
A 39-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.