Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I need comparative views with authentic data's that which govt. department/institute (under state or central govt.) is most corrputed in India for my research project.
Income tax. Police. Railways. Municipalities. Environment. Health. Education.
Last time I read that Railway was most corrputed govt. organization. The report was also presented before Lok Sabha.
Yes u'r right. No need of any authentic report any folk can assume how railway is most corrputed body by taking forceful tips, selling overpriced eatble items openly, pathetic service even on paying much amount.
Order of precedence in corruption would be

1. Legislature

2. Executive

3. Judiciary
NALSAR Admin.. don't know where the money goes with the despicable food and sad state of profs
Every single department. Police because they openly ask for bribe. Solved a case, give me some money. Caught your thief? Give me money. Got your passport? Give me money. Negotiated a fight? Give me some money.
Government departments in India exist only and only for corruption.For an example nowadays BMC Municipal officers don't take bribe they demand a cut and profit percentage in the entire project value.Mereko 5 percent chahiye.Where does the Builder recover all the money gone into bribes?From the end purchaser - common man struggling to pay his EMIs.Want to gauge the corruption in a city like Mumbai,just take a look at how real estate prices have sky rocketed.The real estate did not become double value its the bribery costs inbuilt into the purchase value that has led to real estate prices in Mumbai skyrocketing abd becoming out of reach,there's a reason they say BMC in Mumbai is most corrupt corporation.
CBI is most corrupt or most dumb.And please don't give the rubbush arguments that it is not Government department.It most definitely is,see the way CBI and ED are chasing political opposition in the year before elections.

▮▮▮

You know the Nirav Modi files, thousands of files they found with original documents some PNB originals in CAM offices?This was found with stationery,rubber stamps etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/cbi-nirav-staff-hid-50-cartons-of-documents/amp_articleshow/64280516.can

In my opinion, CBI is being super dumb in not charging CAM with offences for aiding the tampering of evidence.How is it that CAM did not know or suspect anything when 50 cartons came to their office from Nirav Modi.And why was there stationery,rubber stamps etc?CAM does not know difference between originals and copies of documents?CAM cant tell the difference bet seen documents and stationery?CAM can't count..I mean there are 50 cartons coming to your office,you don't feel the need to clarify with client?What kind of "law" firm is CAM?Oh wait, its not a law firm.Its the rich Shroff family's priceless kingdom. 50 cartons of documents including originals were found with stationery,rubber stamp because being the lawyers CAM was ▮▮▮.CAM anyways has access and relation to Adanis,the "good friend" of PM to whom no government official will dare to say no.CBI not charging CAM seriously makes one question the level of filthy corruption in our country and especialky government departments, it literally looks like there is no limit.

CBI is most corrupt agency
Maharashtra Cooperative Socities departments and Maharashtra Registrar office.
Any good read on how cooperative department functions in states like Maharashtra and Gujarat? Why are cooperative ministry officials so powerful? Why do so many cabinet ministers have background of involvement in a cooperative society / federation?
Because of the exposure the housing societies have to the mose valuable asset in these states - land. The officers have various quasi- judicial powers using which they arm twist builders and prey on the retailers.
^sorry, no idea about any book on the same. Read the cooperative societies act for a start?
corruption is widespread and endemic in all government offices and the only thing government does with 100% efficiency is extort taxpayers into paying ridiculous sums of money for doing things they have already been paid tax for. 30% income goes into taxation, goes into funding everything including govt. hospitals. Yet when I went to a govt hospital in delhi to get a test, I was told there is a 2 YEAR waiting line.

BC tax lene mai to ek mauka nahi chhodegi government, wo to har mahine ka katega lekin ek kaam aapke khud ke paise se karne ki naubat aayi to 2 saal wait karo. I dont even know what all this nonsensical economic growth talk is when this entire country is in utter and complete chaos. I would say India is definitely one of the most corrupt countries in the world.