Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I need comparative views with authentic data's that which govt. department/institute (under state or central govt.) is most corrputed in India for my research project.
Income tax. Police. Railways. Municipalities. Environment. Health. Education.
Last time I read that Railway was most corrputed govt. organization. The report was also presented before Lok Sabha.
Yes u'r right. No need of any authentic report any folk can assume how railway is most corrputed body by taking forceful tips, selling overpriced eatble items openly, pathetic service even on paying much amount.
Order of precedence in corruption would be

1. Legislature

2. Executive

3. Judiciary
NALSAR Admin.. don't know where the money goes with the despicable food and sad state of profs
Every single department. Police because they openly ask for bribe. Solved a case, give me some money. Caught your thief? Give me money. Got your passport? Give me money. Negotiated a fight? Give me some money.
Maharashtra Cooperative Socities departments and Maharashtra Registrar office.
Any good read on how cooperative department functions in states like Maharashtra and Gujarat? Why are cooperative ministry officials so powerful? Why do so many cabinet ministers have background of involvement in a cooperative society / federation?
Because of the exposure the housing societies have to the mose valuable asset in these states - land. The officers have various quasi- judicial powers using which they arm twist builders and prey on the retailers.
^sorry, no idea about any book on the same. Read the cooperative societies act for a start?