Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
You are an adult. Your parents aren't bound to pay for your further education, unless they want to.

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ

Take a loan in your name and go do the LLM if it matters to you so much.
A 32-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Meditate , be exceptional. Keep on working and earn a good gmat mba with good scholarship. Work tremendously hard. Zindagi mein koi help nehi karega dost. Donโ€™t ever disrespect your parents.
No one that financially desperate ends up at JGLS.

Also, OP should probably take up on this bet. Regardless of who wins, an asshole would lose.
A 21-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
I really hope you don't Get a job and starve and then understand the value of money
What is this world we have come to? hamare zamaane mein 18 saal mein dhakke maarke nikalte the
Don't take loan for masters, job market for law is worst. Law field only runs on nepotism. Be it tier1, tier2 or tier 3 firm. Only foreign firms like magoc Circle has an merit based intake
your parents don't owe you much, remember that, they owe you an education till class 12, higher education is by their graces, and after that you have to give them half your salary till you pay them back how much they spent on you with inflation adjusted
Don't do an LLM abroad, do an MBA. You will be able to pay back the loan faster. You yourself admit in your post that it's hard to get a job after studying law.
They donโ€™t owe you shit, work hard and make your own stack. My parents are somewhat well off but I still wonโ€™t beg them to finance my mba because itโ€™s an ego thing. Iโ€™d rather take out a loan and later repay it.
make your own way, you have got the boost from your parent

now its upto you, do not wait for handouts anymore