Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Toh phir NUALS ko general peh request kar and make them open the form for u for spot admission. Pretty sure u have got the general rank for NUALS
It happened because this course was started after clat 2023. Clat ranks are still being used
26 lakhs+Flight costs. Would still end up paying more than 30 lakhs. Top that over with the fact that it'll be a downgrade for me as RMLNLU is objectively better than NUALS in most categories.
Yeah, but it is good that Atleast there are a few more seats at a top NLU now. Shocking how only around than 500 kids in the top CLAT ranks will even get a half decent NLU and of that, less than half can claim to be in a top-tier one.
NUALS lele. They are still accepting nris applications if you request them
Parents wanted me to join an NLU (at least up till Tier 2) at any cost, and Lucknow is my hometown.
Dono hi options mediocre hein. The best choice is to sit for clat again (second drop won’t harm much if you are in the age range of 20+). For backup maybe stick to Nujs
Join NUJS over RML. NUJS BSC also has core subjects similar to BA course
BSC LLB and then retake clat. Second drop is never going to be a problem. But do have a stable backup. Maintain your acad at Nujs and retake clat