Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I saw the Infosys channel posting about their Infosys prize laureate Sudhir Krishnaswamy and I must say when he was walking out of NLS in slow motion , it was so inspiring. I want you all to see it as well.

https://youtu.be/EigOvAoG44M
As someone from Law School, I really hope that he would walk out of it soon, in motion slow or quick.
Although I have mixed opinions about Infosys , but seeing Sudhir actually creating a difference makes me so happy and I am not even from NLS
For context :- it’s 0:33

I have seen this video and it’s really well edited :)
The best comedy video for NLS students has finally reached LIπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I mean. I like Sudhir, I've defended him on here several times and I will do so again. but ngl this was cringe. Don't blame him though- corp awards are always this awkward thing. And no one knows how to effectively communicate academic/ policy contributions. It took me a couple of tries to even figure out what he was saying cause the visuals were so distracting. Hes walking around, he looks at the constitution, someone puts on a robe, he reads part 3 of the constitution, hes on campus, now hes teaching, and then suddenly hes reshelving books- and that too im sure he miss-shelved that book. And even after i watched it several times- what he said made fairly little sense. It was words strung together to sound impactful but carrying little meaning. Might have been better if they did an interview or a panel about his work. Academia is about being humble about what we can do. About seeing others as our equals and to my mind- sudhir knows and understands that. But this video doesnt show it.
What's the price to get this prize? I'm also an ultra privileged guy and easily buy this award. Just say amount.
Rhodes scholarship , good academic performance , calm mind and a decent iq. Money can’t buy these stuff dear stranger
Lol r u really comparing yourself to Sudhir rn? Talk about delusion
A 4-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.