Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Rhodes scholarship , good academic performance , calm mind and a decent iq. Money can’t buy these stuff dear stranger
What's the price to get this prize? I'm also an ultra privileged guy and easily buy this award. Just say amount.
I mean. I like Sudhir, I've defended him on here several times and I will do so again. but ngl this was cringe. Don't blame him though- corp awards are always this awkward thing. And no one knows how to effectively communicate academic/ policy contributions. It took me a couple of tries to even figure out what he was saying cause the visuals were so distracting. Hes walking around, he looks at the constitution, someone puts on a robe, he reads part 3 of the constitution, hes on campus, now hes teaching, and then suddenly hes reshelving books- and that too im sure he miss-shelved that book. And even after i watched it several times- what he said made fairly little sense. It was words strung together to sound impactful but carrying little meaning. Might have been better if they did an interview or a panel about his work. Academia is about being humble about what we can do. About seeing others as our equals and to my mind- sudhir knows and understands that. But this video doesnt show it.
The best comedy video for NLS students has finally reached LIπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For context :- it’s 0:33

I have seen this video and it’s really well edited :)
Although I have mixed opinions about Infosys , but seeing Sudhir actually creating a difference makes me so happy and I am not even from NLS
A 4-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
As someone from Law School, I really hope that he would walk out of it soon, in motion slow or quick.
I saw the Infosys channel posting about their Infosys prize laureate Sudhir Krishnaswamy and I must say when he was walking out of NLS in slow motion , it was so inspiring. I want you all to see it as well.

https://youtu.be/EigOvAoG44M