Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
We recently had a thread about law firm salary and it's only fair that we have some updated information in the litigation practice. Please share your salary/pay with your experience, courts where you practice. Could be independent or in a chamber, please share the names as well for a realistic picture.
Starting salary in any chamber is 20-25k and then it depends upon your skillset, learning ability and chambers earning.
Without being specific, I am aware that a NALSAR graduate who has been practising between 10-15 yrs pay about 50k a month. Another lawyer with an identical profile pays about 30k to freshers.
Here's the Google Sheets link to edit in details. Since these details could easily compromise confidentiality due to specific names, feel free to use Independent in X (City/Forum) for convenience sake.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EREgfyqxQXfH46Ew080u-IMSAiWvIKPP_UDLBUJ4K1o/edit?usp=drivesdk
I make around 20k as a fresher in Mumbai, I work in Mumbai trial courts and my senior has 28 years of experience and a decent/good practice, I am the only full-time junior though.
I work with an AoR office. Spent a year at a firm in a v diff practice. Make 35k now.