Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I work with an AoR office. Spent a year at a firm in a v diff practice. Make 35k now.
I make around 20k as a fresher in Mumbai, I work in Mumbai trial courts and my senior has 28 years of experience and a decent/good practice, I am the only full-time junior though.
Here's the Google Sheets link to edit in details. Since these details could easily compromise confidentiality due to specific names, feel free to use Independent in X (City/Forum) for convenience sake.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EREgfyqxQXfH46Ew080u-IMSAiWvIKPP_UDLBUJ4K1o/edit?usp=drivesdk
Without being specific, I am aware that a NALSAR graduate who has been practising between 10-15 yrs pay about 50k a month. Another lawyer with an identical profile pays about 30k to freshers.
Starting salary in any chamber is 20-25k and then it depends upon your skillset, learning ability and chambers earning.
We recently had a thread about law firm salary and it's only fair that we have some updated information in the litigation practice. Please share your salary/pay with your experience, courts where you practice. Could be independent or in a chamber, please share the names as well for a realistic picture.