Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
I need a time management course as I feel I do not use my time effectively. I focus too much on minor things and get distracted easily. Udemy's course costs Rs 449 and is 2 hours long. Dhruv Rathee's course is 5 hours long but costs more than 10 times (Rs 4,800). Which one is better? Any idea? Any other courses that are good?

https://www.udemy.com/course/do-more-stress-less/

https://academy.dhruvrathee.com/
I completed the course and I must say that my experience was mixed. While the course had its merits, it also had several drawbacks that affected my overall satisfaction.
One of the main aspects that disappointed me was the organization of the course resources. They were poorly organized and did not meet my expectations in terms of quality. The summary of the chapters was particularly subpar, providing little value and making it difficult to revise and missed the main concepts.

One aspect I appreciated about the course was Dhruv's genuine enthusiasm for teaching. His passion and dedication shone through, and he shared valuable techniques and real-life examples from his own experiences. These insights added a personal touch and made the content more relatable.

However, Dhruv's English-speaking skills were not particularly strong. There were instances where his explanations weren't as clear as they could have been. I found myself having to conduct additional research to gain a better understanding of the productivity techniques discussed in the course.

Additionally, the course did not include subtitles. Although I personally didn't mind the lack of subtitles due to Dhruv's understandable accent. This could be a potential disappointment for those who rely on subtitles for a more comprehensive learning experience.

Another point that affected my overall perception of the course was its price. Even with the 40% discount coupon, the course was still more expensive than other average time management courses available in the market.

The price point, coupled with the shortcomings mentioned earlier, made it harder for me to justify the value I received in return. I recommend potential learners to carefully evaluate their expectations and consider alternatives before enrolling in this course.
Why does Gen Z like Dhruv Rathee so much? I think his videos are very superficial.
It's incredibly hard to deliver engaging content on topics that are generally complicated and boring otherwise. I don't think his content is entirely superficial and even if it is, it's a youtube video. If you are looking for PhD specific content in YouTube then you need evaluate what the platform is and how you're learning.

Kudos to Dhruv for being so accessible and being one of the few last sources of relatively independent fact based explanatory sources of media.
Combination of two books will suffice :

1. Winning the week and
2. 5 choices to extraordinary productivity
Yes its Best Course,

But No Need To Purchase it, Because its Freely Available on Telegram.

https://t.me/dhruvrathee_courses_free
It's not worth to take course. Nothing new in that. Waste of money. No practical things and he tells about being consistent and discipline, that you already know.
Bhai toh naya chiz thodi paida kar dega woh. It is like the Indian Constitution - When Dr. Ambedkar was accused of copying the Constitution from 11+ countries he replied in Constituent Assembly Debates -

What the scope of a Constitution should be has long been settled. Similarly, what are the fundamentals of a Constitution are recognized all over the world. Given these facts, all Constitutions in their main provisions must look similar. The only new things, if there can be any, in a Constitution framed so late in the day are the variations

made to remove the faults and to accommodate it to the needs of the country.
What about Rajan Singh's HabitStrong? Has anyone tried it? And does it help you?
A 3-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 42-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 42-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 19 hours ago is awaiting moderation...