Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Which Tier2/3 law firms in India do not have Saturdays working and promote healthy work-life balance? I know this might be the stupidest thing to ask, but as a fresh law graduate who does not have money to explore other alternatives, I am helpless and will have to join any law firm to at least start giving my parents back some amount they have invested in me.

PS: I have no interest in working for law firms and wants Saturdays off (need for work-life balance and also time for preparation of some competitive exams). If any law chambers may provide Saturdays to be off, kindly mention that also.

Please do not post trollish comments.
Everything depends on the team. I work at DSK and have never come to the office on Saturday since I joined (2 years ago), I have probably worked 5 saturdays from home in that time. However, some teams do show up tp office on every saturday...

So everything is team centric
Thanks.

I am assuming then teams which usually involve less burden of workload, do not call associates to report in office on Saturdays. If yes, then I believe one needs to have good fortune along with good credentials for getting into an X team of a firm which may have less work in that specific team, and may still offer decent pay?

How hard can it be to scout and land a job like this?
Khaitan Banglore has Saturdays and Sundays off with 3 days office work and 2 days work from home policy. This is a really good initiative undertaken to ensure work-life balance among the associates.