Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Nluo , rml and mnlu . Nlu sonepat is th fastest growing since it's located in the proximity of Jindal and also , law firms in Gurgaon are an easy fodder for them.
The fastest growing story just because it's near Jindal got to be a joke. Jindal is a university not some SEZ or HC to aid a new NLU for god's sake. What even.
Stop spamming omg. It doesnโ€™t matter. Itโ€™s still a bottom tier-3
What's wrong with you? What if I ask you to draw a graph with only two data points. Where do you think your slope will show up? With only two years of data you judge a baby NLU's placements which too are decent enough given the age of the institute. There's something fundamentally wrong in your thinking.

Okay then again you'd say if you accept it's got only two data points and it's a baby NLU, why scream that it's the best then? You're right, but you see this Baby NLU is vigorously developing. There are various soft factors working but since the results are yet to materialize in tangible benefits, things won't be very much visible except the infrastructure.

Your tone in every MNLU thread is condescending and venomous. Please learn to write sensibly. We calling ourselves good doesn't necessarily mean that we're calling others bad. But toxic people like you take things the other way round. Remember karma will hit you back when you condescend students from newly established NLUs.
First of all I donโ€™t comment on every mnlu thread desperately to prove that my tier-3 college is somehow relevant with unnecessary factors that donโ€™t even contribute to law school being conducive. Second of all , you are the one who keeps on barging with random placement data (which isnโ€™t impressive or verified , heck nusrl Ranchi is doing better than you guys , have some sense and improve your batch) and trying to prove that your college is mediocre in the tier-3 whereas in reality itโ€™s pretty bad. A campus which isnโ€™t even constructed yet us your only saving grace. Have some idea dude and stop blaming people for your own security. You may be in a bad college , but it doesnโ€™t hurt much to be a good student who is receptive and open to ideas.
Karma will hit back for what? For spitting the truth? I guess karma will hit you hard then when you will actually sit for placements and wil get to know that there are no placements at all ๐Ÿ‘. I hope the moderator doesnโ€™t mark this trollish , this is literally everyoneโ€™s thought at mnlu n itself
I have heard good reviews about TNNLU. They have very good infrastructure and decent faculty. The crowd seems to have a diverse career path rather than a sole corp focused approach.
MNLU Nagpur is the fastest growing NLU in India. It's in proximity to SEZ MIHAN. There's undoubtedly going to be fast growth and better chances of employment. Nagpur is also the centre of the Country, being equidistant from capital cities. Therefore, my answer is MNLU Nagpur.
Will you give it a rest with the SEZ? There's absolutely no reason to believe that the companies that grow there will employ from MNLU Nagpur, nor is there any reason for them to do so.
1) Nagpur is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.

2) MNLU Nagpur's growing ties with SAM. (https://www.linkedin.com/posts/recruitment-co-ordination-committee-nlun-192b151ab_the-recruitment-co-ordination-committee-activity-7037294203244011520-3Ryh?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android)

3) Their students are winning international moots. (FDI International Moots 2022 Globals at Kings College London)

4) Internships with HC judges.

5) Students interning at Top Tier Law Firms. (Go check on LinkedIn)
Nagpurโ€™s growing ties with SAM

Proof - a โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ LinkedIn post from mnlu Nagpurโ€™s non-existent orientation committee which equates two or three certificate courses to growing ties with SAM. In this way , DSNLU is even better suited for Sam.

Students interning at top law firms :- majority through connections and even then not being able to transfer them to jobs , smhhh
NLUJ is really coming up well or should I say going down from tier 2 to tier 3 real fast
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.