Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Nluo , rml and mnlu . Nlu sonepat is th fastest growing since it's located in the proximity of Jindal and also , law firms in Gurgaon are an easy fodder for them.
The fastest growing story just because it's near Jindal got to be a joke. Jindal is a university not some SEZ or HC to aid a new NLU for god's sake. What even.
Stop spamming omg. It doesnโ€™t matter. Itโ€™s still a bottom tier-3
baby nlu? What's this terminology? Bro thinks he IIM๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I have heard good reviews about TNNLU. They have very good infrastructure and decent faculty. The crowd seems to have a diverse career path rather than a sole corp focused approach.
MNLU Nagpur is the fastest growing NLU in India. It's in proximity to SEZ MIHAN. There's undoubtedly going to be fast growth and better chances of employment. Nagpur is also the centre of the Country, being equidistant from capital cities. Therefore, my answer is MNLU Nagpur.
Will you give it a rest with the SEZ? There's absolutely no reason to believe that the companies that grow there will employ from MNLU Nagpur, nor is there any reason for them to do so.
Internships with HC judges are not a metric to improve from tier -3 ๐Ÿ˜ญ. This person is just getting it. Bro whatever factors you have mentioned- they are all substandard and are present even in NLU Sonipat. Dude is just not getting it
The growing ties with SAM part had me in laughter. For everyoneโ€™s doubt I just urge them to check the part - yโ€™all will have a good laugh
NLUJ is really coming up well or should I say going down from tier 2 to tier 3 real fast
A 5-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.