Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Nah, not a fan of the overhyped idea of NLS but in my experience, I don't think NLS grads are usually as lazy as this moderator. He takes days to moderate and even after spending so much time, he marks comments wrongly as "trollish"/"contested". He's probably from some tier-2 NLU or private college at max. Not from NUJS since he isn't preventing comments bashing the place, most of which are well-deserved. Definitely not from NLUD or NALSAR, since he permits random comments regarding those two as well without any knowledge of on-ground specifics.
Since you don't have any on ground specifics either, why don't you stop bashing anyone or any place and just not be a troll?
Kindly tell which are those comments that bash Nujs? You noojies bash nlu Delhi and we keep quiet. How come you fix your own place and stop cribbing?
Kindly tell why you are so obsessed about NUJS students that you dream every criticism directed at you tobe coming from them?
Because you people make tons of threads directing at us. Anonymously spewing hatred won’t affect anyone else but you guys only. Keep your mediocre students at check.
Just how u people are obsessed about demeaning ailet when y’all didn’t even crack it
This can actually be true...I am from NLS and I have noticed that the moderation slows down during project subs and exams while it speeds up during the vacations
A 22-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 97-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.