Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Are we seriously comparing a tier-3 college like mnlu Nagpur with a tier-1 college like mnlu Mumbai where people ranking 300-400 come very year and Nagpur doesn’t even get ranks starting from 1500? Grow up guys
In the universe where Nagpur students cannot even place 2 percent of their batch
And what amazing achievements have been produced by these 300-400 rank holders in the past five years?
So your only claim to fame is that you are better than people who nobody believes to be good either? Sounds about right for MNLU-M.
Your response is so self-defeating 😭

Bhai bolte hain compare nahi karo, aur phir baatein dekhlo inki...
mnlu aint SBI jiska koi branch ho buddy Each MNLU is independent unlike offshoot campus like GNLU Silvassa .
Just like Maharashtra, we need third NLU in MP - MPNLU Gwalior. And then we will compare it with NLIU and DNLU.
bro Maharashtra can afford three NLUs which is why it has three NLUs.
Each and every Indian state can afford setting up educational institutes for free education. But they don't.
Lol it requires steady flow of cash man. You have to provide them capital cost of establishing the institute at first .Just Google out the capital which has been earmarked for these three Nalua combined.
NLU Nagpur total outlay is around 1500 crores, I guess. Leaving aside the contentious issue of whether such huge amount is justifiable on the pretext of creating unmatched infrastructure, I would say build more institutes instead, provide due worth to R&D so that you have good faculties and good overall academic environment, go for reasonable fees (I agree you can't waive off fees just like that, but at least charge reasonably; NLUs are now headed towards 3.5 lacs a year fees), and also involve people from lower strata in quality education. I guess, no one here would dispute that NLUs promote exclusionary empowerment and development of the Indian society. This is now an overall pattern in the country, though.

Academic excellence is another flashpoint where Indian institutes perform pathetically. People are lured to give up on their dreams and take up easy jobs (law firms etc. which have also now dwindled) to give returns to their parents on the amount spent on education. At the end, we have no great people left for academia and research. Then we cry that we have no institutions ranked in top 50, lol.
MNLU Nagpur is better than Mumbai, I would say. The only benefit with Mumbai is that of Internships, and for internships you need breaks, that NLU Nagpur students also gets.

MNLU-M ppl can intern only during breaks, and same goes for every other NLU, so you can't say that we have location advantage. (Offcourse 75% Attendance)

Then comes the Infrastructure, you guys are just in a MTNL Building. Come to MNLU Nagpur. They have atleast permanent campus, and hostels within the campus itself. Campus is far better than of MNLU-M.

And before saying and comparing 400 Rank and 1500. Just calm yourself, what are you jealous of so much. It's pure jealousy mann.

Just 2 hours of CLAT paper can't decide everything. Look at the records of MNLU Nagpur.

Corporate is not everything come on, MNLU Nagpur started 3 batches. Even BALLB (Hons. I Adjudication and Justicing) batch, an unique batch in itself. So, in this aspect too, MNLU Nagpur is far better than Mumbai.

And first and foremost, MNLU has no branches and anything. All three are independent in themselves.
Factually incorrect. 4th year and 5th year students can intern one month during the semester and also in the 2 month internship break. Below 4th year, if you get an internship via the IP Cell, then you can intern during the semester also.

Moreover, in just 4 batches mnlu mumbai has had alumni get into Oxford and Cambridge, in in-house counsel roles such as Adani (they recruited 4 people from mnlu m itself), PwC and Citi and also corp ppos like trilegal, kco, luthra, saraf, sam. people have gotten training contracts also
A 4-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.