Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
The argument was about NLS eating up jobs from other tier 1 NLUs which i don't see happening. You brought in tier 3 NLUs out of nowhere, these NLUs barely have placements and to use them to portray the superiority of NLS is immature at best.
Seems like you are not even from Nujs. Dude I mentioned the tier-3 nlus literally not nalsar or Nujs. God how do you survive in a law school?
It's a school and a University, if that doesn't explains the forward thinking of its students i dint know what to tell you.
Since when is nujs/NALSAR a tier 3? Stop responding to arguments i never made.
Why doesn't NLSIU release its placement report if it supposedly has that good a placement scene still?
A word of advice- be less salty. Don’t think yourself as too smart
Ask your juniors. They are the ones worried. NLS will eat their jobs. You can choose to deny it
I have had my observations yes. But I am not insecure like you who will write the same thing again and again. Just because you didn’t make it to NLS doesn’t make it a bad college lmao
Omg it has been mentioned so many times. If you are talking about then you know what I am talking about. And batch rank? Dude you are still a kid. Even tier-3’s best topper can’t match tier 1’s low ranked student. So please be quiet
It is a school. Not a college. Says so right in the name. If it is not parody, then you are under the influence of some good s**t. Please name your supplier.
Increasing the batch size will harm NLSIU's already declining placement scene. There is a reason why they have stopped releasing placement data for over 5 years now.

No recruiter would place a 100-ranked NLSIU student over a 20-ranked NUJS/NALSAR one.
What’s parody is your thinking and absurd assumption. I have said it , I will say it again. Just because you don’t like the college doesn’t give you the right to defame it
Nah its not a good thing for sure. Just cuz nls increased their seats doesn't mean t1 law firms will in increase hiring as well from nls.

They will prolly go to the other nlus or slsp
Lol! This is written by someone who just wants to troll NLSIU. Good parody attempt.