Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Y’all are blaming us for increasing our batch strength and how it will dissolve the merit that’s up for the upcoming batches. You do realise right that we will be eating away jobs that were meant for Nujs or nalsar. No let me explain this technically. We are not only extending our domicile or backward reservation BUT also the general reservation where we are snatching more meritorious candidates who were supposed to go to nalsar. Don’t remain in denial and use broken logic to challenge nlsiu. Till then I will urge folks to wait for the batch to graduate and see for yourselves :)

Also a piece of advice to nalsar folks and noojies - you both are great under our shadow. Today if nlsiu is targeted by tier-2 and tier-3 folks , tomorrow y’all will be for some pathetic reasons. Instead of turning against us , acknowledge your ranks and solidify the tier-1. Try to be like us. Thank you. I guess no one should be offended after hearing the truth
Lol! This is written by someone who just wants to troll NLSIU. Good parody attempt.
What’s parody is your thinking and absurd assumption. I have said it , I will say it again. Just because you don’t like the college doesn’t give you the right to defame it
It is a school. Not a college. Says so right in the name. If it is not parody, then you are under the influence of some good s**t. Please name your supplier.
It's a school and a University, if that doesn't explains the forward thinking of its students i dint know what to tell you.
Nah its not a good thing for sure. Just cuz nls increased their seats doesn't mean t1 law firms will in increase hiring as well from nls.

They will prolly go to the other nlus or slsp
A. Nehru was not God. What he said doesn't get converted into automatic gospel. He was an upper caste elite who had very little clue about the ground reality about how so-called lower castes or communities were and still are being treated in this country.

B. You missed out the part of him saying to make quality education available to everyone. That still has not happened in India.

C. What does it matter what the US SC say about affirmative action? This is India, not US, last I checked.
This is such a stupid post.This person keep writing the same thing everywhere, remember reading a very similar answer try other day.

It's unheard of for a NLU to receive 240 job offers, it has never happened and it will never happen. The quality of students is pretty similar in the top 3, they only got allotted different places due to a difference of 3-4 marks. Stop deluding yourself, no one will be eating the jobs of others, and think about how you are going to place 240 kids, a number which will increase to 500 soon.
I have had my observations yes. But I am not insecure like you who will write the same thing again and again. Just because you didn’t make it to NLS doesn’t make it a bad college lmao
Ask your juniors. They are the ones worried. NLS will eat their jobs. You can choose to deny it
A word of advice- be less salty. Don’t think yourself as too smart
lol because no NLU ever had 240 students graduating in a year.

The graduating batch at NLS in 2023 had around 60 people who wanted jobs (PPO + Day Z) and all of them received offers. Now when the batch will increase to 240, around 180 people will sit for placements + PPO. However, I do agree that not everyone will get jobs but expect 100+ jobs from T1 and T2 with packages above 15LPA @ present rate and another 50 who will probably get somewhere between 10-15LPA. I expect around 20-30 people without job offers.

That said, NLS will eat up jobs from other colleges. That's for sure! The quality of a batch ranked 40 student today will shift to around 100 when 240 people will come in the batch and as such both of them will get hired in good places.
Why doesn't NLSIU release its placement report if it supposedly has that good a placement scene still?
Increasing the batch size will harm NLSIU's already declining placement scene. There is a reason why they have stopped releasing placement data for over 5 years now.

No recruiter would place a 100-ranked NLSIU student over a 20-ranked NUJS/NALSAR one.
Omg it has been mentioned so many times. If you are talking about then you know what I am talking about. And batch rank? Dude you are still a kid. Even tier-3’s best topper can’t match tier 1’s low ranked student. So please be quiet
Since when is nujs/NALSAR a tier 3? Stop responding to arguments i never made.
Seems like you are not even from Nujs. Dude I mentioned the tier-3 nlus literally not nalsar or Nujs. God how do you survive in a law school?
The argument was about NLS eating up jobs from other tier 1 NLUs which i don't see happening. You brought in tier 3 NLUs out of nowhere, these NLUs barely have placements and to use them to portray the superiority of NLS is immature at best.