Read 67 comments as:
Filter By
A 44-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Have been a part of this professional world for a long time, kid. You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Not everything that you think are important, are actually so.
Err...no. Not even this year. Please learn to read notices and check calendars.
Current nlu-d pass out here. During our time the course was hailed as a Harvard MOU.
Bruh. This used to happen earlier. The course is not there anymore. I assume you are a pass out?
By the time when my cousin was there around 2018 , he used to boast about this course. That’s why maybe I thought it’s still there. Have you guys even scrapped this?
It’s still there right? I remember some faculties got exchanged based on this course. It’s not there anymore?
R u really delusional???? Ailet IS conducted at the same time as clat. Get your facts checked Mario
55% pound sterling in the rate with no further interest or additional cost. The remaining got waived off partly because of my grades(which were nonetheless great) and partly because of a peer-group letter to the admin.
Oh yeah that’s where I will draw the line. A lot of moolah. So instead you can just choose to go on a semester exchange for other US/UK universities and some of them are in-fact tier-1 colleges. You can even opt for semester fee waiver if your grades are top-notch.
Then you are really deluded or clearly haven’t stepped into the professional world with all due respect
A 19-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
just out of curiosity, did your credits from UCL get transferred to your Indian degree? and did you pay 80% fees at UCL foreign student rate?
I am just trying to imagine the amount of extra moolah it costs. :(
CopyrightX will include NLU Delhi again if the IP teacher contacts them. They want as many universities as possible.
Get AILET to be conducted at the same time as CLAT or even better, scrapped. Then come and talk.
A 17-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
so, do students (with high CGPA) goto harvard for a year or a semester and are credits transfered for that period? and which year students are prefesrred? are there any caps on the number?
lets wait for 5 years before we pass verdict on BSc LLB, who knows it may be good or bad, but it will be wrong to pass comments before the programme has even properly started

unlike NLUD which has been lying to NIRF (well documented) year after year
No one at Jamia did not even get good placements. Forget about cracking a quality examination.
This is one of the worst logical fallacies I have ever seen. Moreover , people who don’t sit for ailet feel like they won’t be able to crack it. For instance a noojie this year ranked beyond 3000. Get your facts checked.
Lmaoooo , ailet is usually cracked by people who are getting minimum till nalsar. Check data and fix your ignorance 😊
A 7-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Nope. Not really. Not to any recruiter or academic institution.
Why would they? Once they are in NUJS, then they don't need to sit for AILET any more.
Now that I've read all about how NLUD keeps falsifying data, I'll not be sitting for AILET next year.
You had a Harvard exchange in your undergrad. Plus the connections you will form there are much better than LLM.
By that logic Nujs is even ahead of Jamia. What’s your point?
Simple question - ask yourself - did I get through AILET or not? Did I have the opportunity (and decided, on my own volition) not to join NLU Delhi?

Don’t answer. Reflect all on your own.
Basically it started with a copyright course for faculty exchange. People with high cgpa can sit for the exchange but not always.
hi assuming you are an insider, can you give some more info about what this MoU offers?
Your average package is only in the dreams of your NIRF submission. Nobody in the real world believes it. Since you cannot distinguish between average and median, you and your admin should actually go back to school. Such pathetic attempts to keep yourself relevant.
Noojies - since we regularly inflate our reports when in reality NLU-D 's average package has gone way higher this year , we will fill legally india with our half-baked minds
Trolls: Since we can't actually get any job, let's troll NUJS kids who actually get those.
Ooh, 1 student out of a batch of 80 plus in all these years. And how is this any different from someone graduating from an NLU and doing an LLM from Harvard with scholarship, like so many people do every year? In fact, the latter is much better in every parameter.
Students who had amazing GPA? Someone ffrom third year actually went. Stop spewing hatred
Interestingly the only nlu in india to have a MOU with Harvard is NLU-D. Someone from the college should clarify and market this MOU properly apart from general student exchange programmes as well , there might be privileges for several pathways programmes as well