Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
No sorry , after reading Locke or Austin - I prefer to keep my intellect intact and not participate in fool’s paradise
Go to that family breakaway lala peninsula corporate park's capital markets team, you will find your answer.
bassi will outearn you. he is already doing bollywood movies. nobody cares a rat's ass about an llm from stanford. it's not GSB buddy
Haaan Chal thik hein. I am currently pursuing my MBA from Sloan after graduating from NLu-D. I feel stand up comedians don’t even have one percent of the intellect lawyers possess
Lmaoooo , the day he will start earning , he will prolly eat you in his first month’s salary. Not kidding at ALL. First you mention to get into GSB and one gets into M7 , you don’t have anything to argue?
Let him do that and stop trolling till then. No people with proper education brags about their education, something which trolls here have forgotten about.
I didn’t know my education would cause you this inferiority complex. But well if it is , lemme tell you my summer placement figures might already exceed your salary for two months. People who think that I am flexing. Yes I am. I am proud of my education and so should everyone. No one is that frustrated after going to corporate my friend.
You are not showing pride, but arrogance. I don't care about your salary, but your behaviour already displays your lack of culture and education both. That's what counts with me as an educated person.
What are you saying lol , it’s Sloan lmao. With this logic u can’t even get into state colleges
At least he will earn double the time he joins while you will still get a low salary.
Better to earn peanuts. Also bro that’s literally M8 , stop hating and start appreciating
In fact, a girl from NALSAR with an LLM from Stanford tried her hand at standup, before returning to law firm life. You will see her videos online. Mostly jokes about sex, vaginas, p***y etc, which male comedians are too scared to make. Not to my liking, to be honest. I prefer clean, classy and cerebral humour, which is a rarity in today's day and age.
Her name is Manasvini Raj. You can google it. As for the sexual content, that’s the point of standup, isn’t it? Being edgy and having some shock value? Else you can just watch kid’s stuff like cartoons for clean humour.
Does my salary count?

Here's a shout out to all those lawyers who make the workplace better - through their wits, tits or dicks!

*I know that dicks don't rhyme with wits or tits, but it was that or clits.
Akshay BD started as a standup before joining Uber.

Which explains all the Tanmay relationship.

Also he’s definitely made more money than most lawyers because he was early to Uber and Solana.
A 16-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.