Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
First of all, congratulations on securing a good rank. It really pains me to witness the difference in quality of legal education for someone who has secured an AIR under 400 in comparison with someone who has secured an AIR in the range of 400–700. And mind the fact that the difference in the marks is like 4-5 at most, and in some cases even less.

1. Yup, MNLU has had a really disappointing track record of placements up until now. But even so, it's really improving as far as the students suggest, and a lot of things change in 5 years.

2. Don't forget that someone from MNLUM can always join SLS or JGLS, but you can't say the opposite.

I recently came across this testimony from someone who had a really tough time at JGLS. You may take note: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsvIYsPsULU/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3. I might be a bit biased in this one, but I personally feel that if placements are your top priority, then HNLU/NLUO perform wayyy better than MNLU. If location is not much of a concern, then I really don't understand why someone would go for MNLUM over institutes that have historically had a better record at placing their students.

Best of luck pal!