Read 169 comments as:
Filter By
Hey can you share the facilities provided to judges in up immediately after joining ?
A 27-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Bungalow No. AB-13 at Mathura Road is allotted to Secretary General of SC.
All fail infront of Mumbai accomodations, here many senior judicial officers posted in high court & civil courts have official flat quarters at prime & dream locations like at Marine Drive, Malabar hill, Juhu, etc.
SG's bungalow named with "AB- 11 or 14" is just behind SC of India & near to patiala house court + Depty CM bungalow
i had visited sessions house nearly two times. It is highly maintained & decent according to delhi standard but poor if compare with other state's sessions judge bungalows.

don't know about other courts sessions judges house at delhi.
There is no HC judge in Civil Lines; except for the ones who got promoted, say, a month ago and haven't been allotted a suitable accommodation yet (and thus continue with their pre-elevation accommodation). All of this is really immaterial to the point though, I agree.
so what yet civil line hold same status as lutynes as important head of Delhi have official accomodation there like of Lt. Gov., CM, cabinet ministers, hc judges, judicial officers, bureaucrats & many central govt. officers & ministers.
"Secretary General" of Supreme Court of India - "เคฎเคนเคพ เคธเคšเคฟเคต" เค‰เคšเฅเคšเคคเคฎ เคจเฅเคฏเคพเคฏเคพเคฒเคฏ เคญเคพเคฐเคค. For detail read out pdf at SC portal
What is SC SG btw? Have heard of DHC RG, never knew about SCSG. Is it solicitor general?
The deputation scenario for judicial officers is pretty poor, only 1-2 posts available at the central govt and much less perks than they previously used to get in states
SG of Supreme Court given rank of Secretary to GoI so he entitled all facilities what is available for Secretary to GoI. Like Type 7 lutyn bungalow + Car + Staff & Assistance, many more perks.
Facilities on deputation is always poor than field, no matter which service you are from. Only merit of deputation is that one get posted in state headquarter.
For Delhi: the RG of DHC and SG of SC get decent accomodations at prime locations (within Lutyen's Delhi - think behind HC/in front of SC/near India Gate types). Not the same size as the HC/SC judges, of course. Plus they get the car - Ciaz for DHC RG & Civic for SC SG.
Knows the field facilities of judges but could anyone also share the facilities of judges on deputation like Registrar Generals, SG of Supreme Court & other deputies.
A 21-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
@Mod Why you tagged above comment "contested".No slang or defamatory statement in it. remove false tag
A 34-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 37-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Ajmer Jodhpur Jaipur exected to have good infrastructure..Kabhi 2nd ier city me gaye ho ki idhar hi bas bakna h?
Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Alwar, Udaipur, Sri Ganganagar & many more conditions of residence & courts are good. Go there & inspect condition in detail, na ki sadak par khada ho kar bahar se dekh kar apna judgement de dena.
Standard of living in a state is not to be considered while deciding which state is to be preferred? Okayy then.
Ha jati b h to kya hogaya ye bijli ke logic pr waha join nhi krna ye kon sa logic hai??

Or wse v ye post judicial service ke regarding baat krne ke liye hai na ki kaha bijli hai ya nhi. Go & talk to electrcity dept for that.
kaha dekhe? hardly 10% . I have been living in rajasthan from 30 years, been to almost all the districts. Situation is same of courts. Also, residence are also some 30-40 years old. If anyone want to give, give Gujarat Judiciary. Infra has improved leaps and bound.
Got it. Can you share about goa civil judge life style exams in detail
Jaipur se bahar niklo

Villages me abhi b 3-4 hours jaati h. Duungarpur, banswara..Inverter there but you cant run ac on it.
old dire courts are now being replacing by newly constructed on modern pattern
fir cousion ki jageh tu q regret kar rha jse khud job mai ho???? nikal gaya sara gyan
Does GOA have separate judicial exam or maharashtra judicial service recruites for both?? If anyone knows pls answer.

Goa ka alag hua too maje hi maje hai fir too
Reason is there are very less number of judges. Forget the outsiders even domiciled didn't take interest for MJS (Manipur). Highly remote area it is.
Can we connect by any chance?

Do you have a private email or something?

As someone who is really confused, clearing a few doubts would be wonderful.
Mat dena rjs. I am regretting. Bekar village life electricity b nah hoti
Aww. "This is my thread why are you discussing things here"

Welcome to the internet sweetie.
parliament se bill pass karwao ge bhai batne ke liye....please share about them especially RJS
i. Fully anecdotal - and the anecdotes seem made up too.

ii. Confusing correlation with causation at many places.
Yes that comment deserved to be pinned.

Feature option is available in place of pin which marked by LI

@Mod. I request you to please mark that comment as featured. Thanks
Atleast judiciaty get whatever needed as they are capable to force govt. even they are not happy with judiciary.

But i am thinking about other independent bodies like election commission or CAG if same service will be created how they'll force to issue fund ???
It's true that njpc has gave new dimensions to the judiciary. Yet being state service it has gained a lot popularity than IAS in short span. Even IAS lobby proudly compare them with Civil Judges grade.
For me Raj. & Haryana is only best state in terms judicial service in India. Number of JOs are here who had cleared DJS but refused to join & continued in respective.

Will share why everyone prefer RJS or HJS over other
Brother legally india is such a crap, you don't know?? Mod always marks those comments trollish, contested, featured in which his pov matches! Don't value others!!
A 5-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Is anyone here for karnataka or kerala judiciary ?? plse share some facts about it.
only cmm & dj are provided with psos & car other given pool car or fuel allowance
Supreme Court strictly directed all states/UTs to pay all arrear by july 30 & submit report. Also ask any DJS fellows Central Govt. has issued notification regarding 2njpc.
What is your source for this information, as to the implementation of SNJPC in Delhi?
Look who is judging the caliber of an aspirants who still doesn't know that dffrnc b/w CAT v. UPSC exam and comparing them with djs. Also he is saying folks unable to fund for M7 degree or caliber for upsc go for djs, ab or kya hi kaha jaye isse ๐Ÿคฃ
Gross is around 1.15L to 1.2L so in-hand would around 1.11L to 1.18L monthly
A thread is already on upsc v judiciary, Go & discuss or compare there with judiciary but don't spam this thread
Don't compare anyone with God please don't use these lines like apunich bhagwan hai
A 14-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 90-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Now DJS members are getting according to 2njpc which makes total around - Rs. 1.18L to 1.2L [Rs.77840 (basic) + 42% (DA) + 8k to 10K (other monthly allowance)]

So, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Above than average. Sure I'll share my experience in detail whenever get free
A 26-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
my suggestion, states still have old pension scheme is best. Go for it
Hey! How was ur mains ? Plz share ur experience with us. I missed the chance by 2-3 marks for mains.
In Manipur, govt. provided every judicial officer given independent vehicles & majority have bungalows.
A 10-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
did you read the topic of the thread & cautions ?? Has anyone asked your silly advice that state judiciary is good or not ??? Then why.

Go, create another thread & discuss there.
He doesn't know the dffrn b/w sem exams & finals, how he could know anything. His level of understanding reflects from his writing.

Just downvote & Avoid them simple
A 7-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
atleast he can be self employed advocate but not PEON like you after spending huge amount of their parents. Have no manner of addressing.
Bhai easier than gmat kaise ho sakta hai? Gmat competitive exam hai bhi nahi. Pata bhi hai competitive exam kya hota hai? Gmat main limited seats hoti hai kya like in DJS? Soch liya karo bolne se pehle. I know you like to shit on DJS, on all threads. But logic bhai?
Don't discuss about him here, his channel is among the most worst utube channels. Because he use to share mostly false informations in his vlogs and also nothing showing anything for motivation purpose. He is getting subscribers only on the name of his sister & jija ji.
A 36-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
ye ek alag hi satrangi guest har thread mai jaa kar unnecessary writing skill pr criticize hi krta rhta hai, kise krta hai pata ni pr krta jarur hai.
Maharashtra Judicial Services Exam? Perks? Also, I can attempt it in final year
A 9-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Salary already discussed on another thread having name - "Judical Service in Hand Pay".

Visit there
Whoever are from judicial family background plse also make YouTube videos about perks & facilities of respective states. It will motivates many aspirants. No such videos are on YouTube.
I heard, that in Telangna the District Judges also get Fortuner like DM /SP. Is it ?
Anyone have idea about Uttrakhand Judiciary facilities, perks ?? pls share
A 16-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Dosto there are other states also than DJS, so plz share about them too
Whats the exact in handsalary after 2nd NJPC for a newly recruited cj?
Hey, can you pls provide all these same information regarding DJS too ??
A 12-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
This is misleading on so fronts. This only happens in Chandigarh and that too in some areas. Kisiko farak nehi padhta- djs is easier than upsc or cat or gmat
Then why Delhi has more pending cases than Chhatisgarh....chacha Chaudhry ji ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
DJS is only good for you if you have competitive mind, not everyone can have (basically, lazy ones)!
Personal recommendation - don't join BJP Ruling states judicial services
Any info on West Bengal Judiciary? Is it possible for someone from Kolkata to stay in parts of south Bengal for the majority of their career or is there a very high possibility of getting transferred to Andaman or North Bengal?