Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
LI Moderator is not only slow - but is also biased (lefty -woke) and does a bad work of moderating. Can AI replace him/her/them/whatever? Can an AI software be a better mod alternative?
Please let me be a conservative trans/gay/minority hating keyboard warrior without censoring me.

Only thing worth censoring is woke-ism. Woke-ism is cancer.

The Gita says so.
It was a statement about idiots who misinterpret religious texts, and not the text itself.

Nuance is lost on you.

I am glad I could trigger the rw snowflake that you are though. Ta.
First gen student here. I have been here since my CLAT days, which goes back to 3 years. The website has been of immense help.
Exactly! Please float notification for volunteership. Many law students like me would be more than happy to volunteer for the same
Sorry kian but it doesn't slows down discussions to be less addictive but actually encourages us to move to other any kind of social media platforms like this to share thoughts where moderation is done fast, that's the fact!
Waah!

Taking "it's not a bug it's a feature" to an all new level.

You think immediate replies would make it like a WhatsApp chat -- have you ever been on ANY message board/forum on the internet, like, ever??
And as you say this, another 30+ hour stretch has passed without moderation by this useless SJW troll of a moderator.
I am new here, who is the moderator here? Name of the person(s), I have to be careful before posting anything if the moderator happens to be anyone in my college or firms, where I have worked. The names of the people handling LI, please?
Hi, thanks for sharing - we haven't come across this yet - is this the 'create new posts' button at the top that gives you the 404, or the one from the bottom? We'll experiment with some options and see if we can reproduce / fix
As of now, the interface hasn't been changed completely. You have to enter the new interface in order to create new posts.

If you try doing it on the older interface, it'll show 'not found'. I hope it help :)