Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I am hearing absolute horror stories from people currently working in the Mumbai as well as Bangalore office and I am planning to move from my existing Tier 1 firm. Can someone please shed some light on the good and/or bad partners based out of Mumbai/Bangalore.
Trilegal has hired partners,many from CAM I think it's gotta do with ego because Cyril Shroff called Teilegal a "smaller" firm.But now the CAM toxicity is part of trilegal...hence you see suddenly Trilegal is getting exposed as a horror house to work for
I work under a ▮▮▮ partner in the ▮▮▮ office who is joined the firm after graduation, who is an absolute nightmare to work with, so it's not just new partners who are part of the bad culture even though most of the firm seems much better than other tier 1s.

Please research well and ask around about the partner and SA/Counsel before joining any firm as the firm's overall culture is not an indication of the sub culture of a particular team or partner
Stories of discrimination on basis of NLUs, being told blatantly that there are no weekends in the team and even if you are sick you have to continue working, calling up juniors to yell at them when they are on their pre-approved leave and demanding they come back, abusive language etc to name a few.
Incoming associate here (batch of 23). I gave preferences to Trilegal since it was a non family oriented firm and had a comparable better work life balance. Sad to hear about this. Hope it gets better
Trilegal was always a pathetic firm, the thing is its culture was a tad better than Lala firms anh hence didn't come out so openly
A 47-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.