Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I am hearing absolute horror stories from people currently working in the Mumbai as well as Bangalore office and I am planning to move from my existing Tier 1 firm. Can someone please shed some light on the good and/or bad partners based out of Mumbai/Bangalore.
Trilegal has hired partners,many from CAM I think it's gotta do with ego because Cyril Shroff called Teilegal a "smaller" firm.But now the CAM toxicity is part of trilegal...hence you see suddenly Trilegal is getting exposed as a horror house to work for
please elaborate on horron stories so that further comment can be made
Incoming associate here (batch of 23). I gave preferences to Trilegal since it was a non family oriented firm and had a comparable better work life balance. Sad to hear about this. Hope it gets better
Yes,culture deteriorated from bad to worse to intolerable now
Trilegal was always a pathetic firm, the thing is its culture was a tad better than Lala firms anh hence didn't come out so openly
A 4-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
A 70-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
A 47-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.