Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I have worked with the team. If you are sincere, hardworking and donโ€™t shy away from challenges, the team has enough good clients and matters that it will make you a decent lawyer in 2-3 years, who will then be chased by KCO, Trilegal, foreign firms and the likes. The work is a mix of M&A, project financing and dedicated projects practice - electricity, renewables, roads, social infrastructure, ports and so on.

The hours are long and work sometimes is never ending. But after a few years in the team, you can hold your own in the projects and infrastructure space.

So be very sure about joining the team. If you canโ€™t hold your own when required to slog, then maybe itโ€™s not the place for you. So maybe for a change, now that you know howโ€™s the team, time for asking yourself, how much do you want it.

PS: Avoid โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ and โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ in the team, completely betaal to your Vikram.
Yo, so did you get the offer? How long after the interview did you hear back from the HR? Also - any idea how many people they're hiring?
I kindly request the input and insights of the individuals at legally india regarding this matter. Your contributions would be greatly appreciated.
Much love and respect to Deepto da. Great guy and a great mentor to me. Anyone will love working with him. But I chuckle when I see him in a corporate avatar, as he used to be a Marxist in college. ๐Ÿ˜€ It shows that people change when they graduate from college and move beyond their teens and early twenties.
Very true. Which is why the performative wokeism of NLU/Jindal kids will swiftly go away the minute they join firms and companies.
Paisa commies ko badal deta hai.

Shouting "lal salam" on streets wont get you that moolah required to buy the Sony 400mm f2.8, but helping capitalists will.
Some people while earning money for a living still care about exploitation of the 99%. Difficult for the shameless to understand, I know. People like you would have been perfectly okay with slavery so long as it made you rich.
A 22-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.