Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Has Trilegal rolled out any offers to the 2024 batch yet?

I was also hoping for advice on how to prep for a PPO interview in case I am offered one, any information would be max appreciated!
Bump. Please throw some light on Disputes too. PPO interview for WCC disputes practice area
When is your call back internship? I just got offered a call back. Can some please apprise what is the level of difficulty of the interview and how much time does the procedure take post call back internship? Need to schedule the call back accordingly. Is it advisable to be well versed with technical aspects before call back or is there ample time to prepare for interview post internship?
PPO interviews can be moderate to difficult. Two rounds are conducted, first is by your recommending partner, second is by a neutral partner.

I would focus more on the recomminding partners interview since mine was pretty technical and was a lot on the work I had done at the firm while interning, apart from basics of contract, transfer of property and arbitration. (Since I was with the Disputes team) i would suggest brushing up basics thoroughly and literally memorize your CV, esp work done and publications.

The second interview by the neutral partner was pretty chill. Direct questions from the CV and some basic HR questions such as Why Trilegal, why disputes, why not litigation, why you etc.

A side note of caution, while scheduling first interview almost guarantees a PPO, the same is not true after callback. You may or may not get it. I say this because many people receive a mail from the HR asking for updated CV and internship worksheets post the callback and think that this might mean a ppo interview will be held. Not true. Personally know someone who got this mail but the persons team refused to take the interview. Post callback, the entire process takes around 6 months, from interview to final offer.
Hi,Can you please provide more clarity on the procedure? I just got done with both of my interview rounds and to my surprise both the rounds were majorly technical and didn’t have much HR related questions. There were some questions which I was not able to answer however I did maintain my composure in both the interviews. Do you know anyone who was rejected on the basis of the interview rounds? And also can you please tell how long did they take to give you a response after both the interviews were conducted? Thank you.
The reason you were asked so many technical question's was not to judge you but because your interviewer in his case doesn't know the law and is thinking that instead of spending time in research they want to see if you have got it down.That's Trilegal for you.Trying very hard to learn some parts of legalese.
My first interview was conducted recently. My recommending partner asked only HR related questions. I'm really worried!
Trilegal has rolled out a few offers for the 2024 batch already. I've had my first interview which was a more personal interview about a month ago. Scheduled for my second interview tomorrow with another partner in the same team (neutral) who I did not work with. Will update.

The personal interview was generally what's already been discussed here. Why trilegal, why not litigation, why disputes. Have you explored other areas? It was a fairly relaxed interview because I had worked for this partner before so we knew each other.

I think an important aspect people miss during internships is that they need to try to talk to as many people as possible while working so that atleast they know your face/name. Unfortunately this neutral partner I'm scheduled for tomorrow was not present while I was in office so I'm going in blind. Preparing for a technical interview but hoping they just go HR questions so it's chill.
Just a note of caution to all SLS juniors being offered Trilegal PPOs- Be super selective about location and teams.
Be smart selector and don't choose Trilegal if you want any future in law
Trilegal is going to get you working but without any training from the moment you join.Haphazard learning on the job without any clarity on law whatsoever and you will not just not have any future in law ever but you will begin to hate the paw.None of the law firms care about law but Trilegal is a league much lower because of nonsense like "How does the law matter?Just argue what the client says".
Don't lie here blatantly. Trilegal has one of the best learning programmes and literally every associate learns on the job
Actually every associate in every law firm learns on the job.But Trilegal adopts terrible approach to overzealously selling an impossible legal proposition to clients so as to create more business.Then the entire team is put onto task of achieving the impossible and when it fails,its a blame game.Very common in thwir diaputes team, tgey know the case will tank but still keep chasing it witg avery good shoe put up for the client.The Associates get good learning on how to fool clients,but legal learning is zilch
Gnlu, nluj have one offer each that I know of and mnlu-m has two offers. The interview totally depends on the partners. Generally it's a mixed bag of both technical and hr but you should focus on your worksheet because the partners usually want to know about the work you did during your internship. Once you ve covered your worksheet you can prep basics of laws of your subject area and your cv.
Don't follow Trilegal that much,so don't know.It can keep hiring partners,its still a much smaller firm compared to other Tier1.It will never beat CAM ever no matter how much it poaches from CAM
A 15-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.