Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
PPO interviews can be moderate to difficult. Two rounds are conducted, first is by your recommending partner, second is by a neutral partner.

I would focus more on the recomminding partners interview since mine was pretty technical and was a lot on the work I had done at the firm while interning, apart from basics of contract, transfer of property and arbitration. (Since I was with the Disputes team) i would suggest brushing up basics thoroughly and literally memorize your CV, esp work done and publications.

The second interview by the neutral partner was pretty chill. Direct questions from the CV and some basic HR questions such as Why Trilegal, why disputes, why not litigation, why you etc.

A side note of caution, while scheduling first interview almost guarantees a PPO, the same is not true after callback. You may or may not get it. I say this because many people receive a mail from the HR asking for updated CV and internship worksheets post the callback and think that this might mean a ppo interview will be held. Not true. Personally know someone who got this mail but the persons team refused to take the interview. Post callback, the entire process takes around 6 months, from interview to final offer.