Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
Imagine missing NLS even after the increased batch-size. You wouldn't even make it to NUJS if the batch size was 80
So you agree to the fact that they had written the exam. There can be numerous reasons for not leaving but the fact that they wrote clat again indicates that they wanted to switch to NLS
Lol I missed NLS this year by a few ranks..it isn't as hard as y'all make it appear...
Exactly Lmao - people think they could nlsiu if they โ€˜justโ€™ sit for it. There was also a thread where there was this guy behaving as if he can easily make the switch from Gnlu to nlsiu(if he wanted to). Focus on your clat lmao
None left, did they? One did get into NLS in 2019 but didnโ€™t leave for it.
Your points are spot on except the fact that โ€œwith the constant use of Englishโ€ - dude come on ๐Ÿคจ
Lol, NLUD people now claiming that they are better than NLSIU? In which field exactly? All of your star faculty left the moment they got a call from NLSIU.
The last statement is not true. I know several people from NLUD who have sat for CLAT, though I don't know anyone who got through to NLSIU.
The campus being right in the middle of the city and having access to all the amenities nearby does compensate to some extent for its small size though. Before the metro route started, going to Nagarbhavi was a nightmare. Going to Samirpet still is.
Same story in HNLU, dude in batch 27 reattemptes and was AIR sub-80, got to NLS.
First score enough marks to get into MLS and then think about whether you should switch or not. It's laughable to think of these things when you haven't even written the exam and are still 'thinking' that you should write it again.
yeah u can go for a drop there is a student in the 27 batch who had dropped out of GNLU for NLS
If you were really joining NLUD, youโ€™d know it always starts in August. Who are you trying to play, kid? Stop wasting everyoneโ€™s time with these disingenuous queries.
Sorry for the confusion.. I should have written "upcoming first year student" I wrote clat and ailet 2023 and will be joining nlud in july
If you really want to do it , do it. But make sure you have a really valid to drop 2 years for NLS. I have seen people from majority Tier-2/Tier-3 even giving a triple drop for nlsiu. But the second drop from nlu Delhi might not make sense , unless you have a valid reason
Exactly , if it was from GNLU or HNLU , I would have understood . But dropping 2 years from NLU-D is just ๐Ÿ˜‚
People drop even 3 years for nlsiu. The point isnโ€™t that. The point it seems so trollish that he is already in NLU-Delhi. Like dropping two years is fine but โ€œfromโ€ NLU-Delhi is not fine
A 47-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Why do you want to switch? The tier 1 NLUs are pretty similar so you will only be wasting your time.
Controversial/troll-bait. Yet, in my year, I know at least 3 people at NLUD who wrote CLAT again for NLS.
Should I switch from NLUD to NLS? Currently in my first year and I'm thinking of writing CLAT again. Got into NLUD in my first attempt. Will the switch be worth it?