Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
matching with nujs and gnlu it seems 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Symbi is 30L for 5 years now? WTF? It was like a little more than a 1L a year 15 years back
lol he's not so desperate like u to spend on girls and parties, get downvoted loser
You better have a bag of cash to afford even basic SLS parties. Take a loan if you like but don't come if you can't get a girl 2 LITs in a bar. And don't even visit the college parking if you don't have half a decent car- you'll s**t your pants.
Hi, not to discourage you.

But 8K is atrocious, especially after having taken an entire drop year to prepare. I studied for 25 days after 12th boards and got 1400. So don't take too much debt, it is an added pressure and extremely burdening.
Congratulations!! Is there anyway we can connect? it would be very helpful if i could talk to someone who has been in my place, a senior to talk to please lemme know if its possible.
I did take a loan for my studies at SLS. It doesnt matter because I worked hard from the very start and secured a job at a T1 law firm. In my opinion, go for an education loan only when you know in your heart you ll be able to repay it.
"PG is not relevant in Law".

Is there any reason why PG has to be in Law? Can't it be an MBA from a top B-school? By 2028/29, the fees would be north of 50 lacs in India.
If you want a decent job after graduation, don't go for Jindal. If you have a lot of money and can spend the same for a foreign LLM then go for it. You will get a job in a very reputed place after Jindal + Foreign LLM
Thank you for your in-depth review of SLS Pune. I didn't do well in CLAT-2023, and I have to decide between SLSP and Jindal. Please let me know how Jindal compares with SLSP.
Did you take education loan for uni? if no can you tell me about someone who took loan?
Is ILS Pune an option for you? I believe that is much cheaper and provides decent education. You also need to keep in mind that just UG completion is not enough. You have factor in the expenses for higher education (PG) as well.