Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Woah! I don't understand what's the point of pitting institutions against institutions. This whole thread looks like PR, not gonna lie
A 36-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Say this to IITs and AIIMS also then ? Stop slamming your problematic thoughts
Yes I'm shifting to BITS from NLS.

NLS sucks. BITS private education rocks
Maybe try not to sound like a paid sponsor next time. Can also try some classes in logical fallacies to know where you went wrong.
Well scholarship holders are still good (95 percentile above) - the rest are ๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€œBattle of โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ€ - yaar clat crack karlo phir , yeh university toh IIULER wale bhi khol lete hein
50 lakhs is what a degree SHOULD cost, if you want good faculty and infra. NLUs are a dump precisely because of the low fees.
Ever wondered why NLU kids attack Jindal for being a college for "rich brats" but don't make the same criticism against Symbi, IIMR and BITS? It's because they are JEALOUS that Jindal has more Big Law hires than them.
Both NLSIU (under Sudhir) and BITS are following the Jindal model of young faculty, faculty educated abroad and NLU alumni faculty. As a Jindal-ite I am happy about it, but NLSIU and BITS should be honest about it and give credit to Jindal.
Anyone with a pulse can make it into Jindal. There is no concept of anyone failing to get into Jindal.

You just need to be able to afford it.
All NLUs except top 5 are below Jindal now. So, more the trolls the better.

BITS can actually do very well. High fees is major challenge for it. Birlas must reduce the fee.
PR is good but boasting about an non existent not good. GLC always No. 1 in Mumbai. MNLU is next. BITS is nothing but a high price NMIMS or Amity.
It looks like there's one more Law School after Jindal for the LI commentators to troll and bash, lol.
I think 6 lakhs a year is a more competitive and reasonable fee. They will have to come down.
A 27-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.