Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Read for at least one year before you start publishing. Then start with small blogs. Work your way up to your university law review. Then in your last two years, once you've got some knowledge of law and ability to develop quality augments, aim for the well-known journals. Talk to your faculty who publish regularly to see if you can help them, that's a good opportunity to learn. When you get rejections, request the journals to share the review if they don't do so automatically. You can learn from those too.
Some bhaiya has really brainwashed this batch of 2028 lol! reality will hit this batch when they realize that their publication in lauda lasan journals or lauda lasan membership do not mean shit
Frr!

These publications (mostly from a notoriously infamous organisation) are beyond useless. Although one can still strive to get one good publication, even if it's in a small blog, if he/she diligently works towards the topic concerned. All it requires is a fresh perspective to look at things that have not been looked at before, and voila, you've got an acceptable publication!
Listen students of batch of 28 ,the shitty memberships or those shitty journals won't affect Even 1% of your CV in a positive manner.Stop with those linkedin requests and posts you all.

Also i do understand that clat this year was way too early,and now you all have nothing to do,so some mentor bhaiya has started brainwashing you all.All I'd say is please chill during this time ,this is the only time you all will get,as the journals and internships y'all are worried about now,will drain the life out of you in the next 5 years.

Learn an instrument,hit the gym ,learn to play a new sport.hangout with your friends.Trust me ,utilise this time judiciously you won't get this back.
bhai/ behen/ etc kya hai tumlogon ko, bohot time hai stop obsessing over linkedin profiles and filling each section with Random crap. PLEASE go and play sports and stay fit, you would hardly be able to once those subjects start knocking your doors.

Please attend meditation sessions, take online typing lessons, read the news