Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
First of all, I was actually not so interested in writing about my college, GNLU, since it is everyday that it has been in the news since Covid-19 began. But considering ▮▮▮ it is only fair that someone had to write this. Again I emphasise that everything written herein is "alleged" and no explicit proof has been given as of yet and the sole purpose of this post is that the concerned students come out clean on their stand.

So, in short, ▮▮▮ was supposed to happen ▮▮▮ last yr but due to the outbreak of Covid on campus, the college was closed down and so it couldn't take place. However, the auction took place and about -Rs. 66k in real cash was taken from the owners of the 4 teams. Just a few days back an University student approached the organizers of ▮▮▮ for refund of their money since the tournament couldn't take place, but the organizers instead told them that the money was used for the jerseys which had already been given. However, acc to some sources the money for the jersey was taken in from the sports fund and not from the pool of 66k cash.

Also, in a separate case, for the conduct of ▮▮▮ (▮▮▮) (▮▮▮ ▮▮▮-▮▮▮ ▮▮▮), the organizers had taken 1100 in cash from each person for providing them with the jersey, track-pant and jacket. However, till now only the jersey has been provided which roughly costs 300, and when a couple of students had approached the students managing this event they have been dismissive of it, even though the orders for the entire thing was given way back in February. So, listen to me I am requesting the concerned student members on behalf of others also, that either return our money back or give the entire sports wear, and/or explain the reasons for the delay. We don't want to drag the matter any further and report to anyone, so kindly the concerned peeps do the needful.
Once again, thank you to GNLU on behalf of other law school students for the entertainment you give us on LI 🙏
GNLU is Rakhi Sawant of all NLUs - Keeps us entertaining all the time.

Disclaimer: This post is just to highlight how entertaining GNLU peeps are, not to mock there credibility and capability as Liars (Read Lawyers)
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.