Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Please tell me how is the environment, work lige and learning outcome from internship at chambers of advocate Arjun natarajan.
Unassuming and extremely kind, He will teach you how to draft and how to interpret laws by making v sincere efforts... his sincerity is infectious. Drive back from Court is when he explains why he did what he did during hearings & these are invaluable Court craft lessons. Above all, time management Guru - manages to exercise almost daily and runs marathons on weekends.
That man has a photographic memory sohe has does'nt have to work much. He remembers like anything and has time pursue trekking and running.
Gem of a person. Literally made a virtual internship feel like a real litigation internship for me. Gives real work instead of some random research stuff which is a norm in litigation internships nowadays.
Sir gave me the virtual hearing link of a case in which he was the learned Arbitrator and the lawyers looked senior and they tried to be a little paternal and patronising with Sir. Without uttering a single unkind word Sir conducted himself in a way that 15 minutes into the hearing and those lawyers realised that sir was more prepared than them and they started respecting him.
Physical internees described arjun sir's parfum and all that the virtual internees imagined was oooooooooood. 😗
Really wholesome how so many people are mentioning such good experiences.
That too on this bitching and backbiting platform. In any T1, Arjun would have been runover by goodfornothings for the sin of not being an ah*.