Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
That too on this bitching and backbiting platform. In any T1, Arjun would have been runover by goodfornothings for the sin of not being an ah*.
Physical internees described arjun sir's parfum and all that the virtual internees imagined was oooooooooood. 😗
Really wholesome how so many people are mentioning such good experiences.
That man has a photographic memory sohe has does'nt have to work much. He remembers like anything and has time pursue trekking and running.
Sir gave me the virtual hearing link of a case in which he was the learned Arbitrator and the lawyers looked senior and they tried to be a little paternal and patronising with Sir. Without uttering a single unkind word Sir conducted himself in a way that 15 minutes into the hearing and those lawyers realised that sir was more prepared than them and they started respecting him.
Gem of a person. Literally made a virtual internship feel like a real litigation internship for me. Gives real work instead of some random research stuff which is a norm in litigation internships nowadays.
Unassuming and extremely kind, He will teach you how to draft and how to interpret laws by making v sincere efforts... his sincerity is infectious. Drive back from Court is when he explains why he did what he did during hearings & these are invaluable Court craft lessons. Above all, time management Guru - manages to exercise almost daily and runs marathons on weekends.
Please tell me how is the environment, work lige and learning outcome from internship at chambers of advocate Arjun natarajan.