Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
After briefly scanning through multiple LinkedIn profiles, I was taken aback by the number of first and second-year students who have secured prestigious corporate internships. While it is possible that a few of them may have had noteworthy references, it seems improbable that so many individuals have landed such impressive opportunities at this early stage.

I have seen several individuals claiming to work for firms like Singhania and Co. during their first year of study, which raises questions about the legitimacy of their claims. Additionally, I have come across profiles of students from the 2028 batch who boast memberships in international bar associations and even own startups and firms.

It is difficult to ascertain the authenticity of these claims, and it begs the question of whether there is a reviewing mechanism that LinkedIn should implement to verify such claims.
Social media,including LinkedIn with it's all serious image still making it social media is ABOUT ADVERTISING, ABOUT MAKING MONEY and ABOUT BOASTING.i think you look for verifications elsewhere.....social media is not the right place to verify information.
You can easily get a membership of the American Bar Association for free as a law student. You just have to create an account.

Is Singhania and Co. that big a firm?
However small it may be, it still works on corporate matters. How are first years getting to intern there?
I went through the account of some of their past interns. Hardly, anyone from T-1 NLUs goes there, leaving aside peeps in 3rd year or above. In such a scenario, a firm might accept applications from T-1 NLUs, even if from the first year.

Another chance is that he has some connections.

A guy studying in first year at ▮▮▮ has interned with an SC judge after the 1st trimester.
LOL! The moderator has hidden the name of the University but has left the word "Trimester" open. Anyone will be able to understand which University is being referred to!
True shit.

All scams tho. People who haven't had a single law firm job giving tips on cracking interview and what not.

This all glorified content writer and creators on LinkedIn are nothing but a source of motivation for the not so privileged law students. All they do is Internship and Job opportunities ‼️‼️ comment your email and I'll send. Don't fall for this, all bs for increasing their reach. If they really wanted to help phir seedha link hi post kar dete. Have identified a few so called helpers jo UP mei koi random jagah pe remote internship kar rha hai and bluffs as if Zia didi ne isko EP bana diya.
People be posting screenshots of mail of confirmation of internship scheduled for 2024 and mentioning it in their work history as upcoming intern. Are they really this desperate or just got no knowledge??

I don't really understand, people find you funny and not some genius. Some people who are achievers never do this shit, by looking at their profile you can figure who's faking. God help those over enthu kids.
lol so true, im gonna write Incoming Senior partner at ASB & Partners in 2050