Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Hey ppl, I had been offered an internship position some months ago (Mumbai Corporate), and now am nearing to the starting date. What should I do to shine? How is the kind of work? How are the seniors?
No work unless you beg for it. If its virtual you'll have to ask for work everyday
It's true. There are too many interns to give work to, all are virtual and no interaction. Plus there are trainees in plenty of teams to undertake work. Litigation interns get work, I guess.
I interned with the Delhi branch virtually and for the first 12 days, I had no work at all despite sending multiple emails. I literally had to beg them for work since you are not assigned to any particular team and the HR just keeps saying that the associates have your contact details and they will contact you. However, once I got work, I was flooded with emails and calls from different branches.
Yes, but associates don't have a lot of time to explain work over call or mails.
Interned there recently. Beautiful work culture, people are nice. You can leave the office by 6:30 if there's no work. They don't really have a Callback/Assessment internship culture, so it honestly won't matter that much. They have a long-tern trainee system where you intern w them for 6 months and might then be hired. Work is good, but you'll have to go asking for it. Keep asking work, and they'll give you work if you show you're willing to learn. Associates are good, friendly. Their pay isnt that good though, compared to the rest.
Does DSK even take kids via the email route? NLS waalo ko toh kabhi reply nahi diya aur random colleges ke second year bacho ko dera hai internship. Very disappointing.
What is this level of entitlement? Too jealous to see firms actually focusing in merit rather than the damn college?