Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Anyone from the batch of 2024 who has received a PPO from Trilegal? How many days does Trilegal take after the call-back internship for processing the PPO?
According to the induction session by HR, they will back within a month max if recommended for PPO
Can someone please answer this??? I'm sure there are trilegal PPO holders here
I am 23'batch PPO holder. They took around 5 months for the entire process of taking 2 interviews + issuing offer letter since the callback. Might differ for '24 batch since there is some time for graduation.
Can you elucidate a bit more on the 2 interviews.

1) how many days did you get to prepare for the interview
2) Who took the interview?

3) what was the level of difficulty of technical questions?

Also, how many lawyers did you work with during call back internship? Were you getting work fron senior associates or counsels?
So, i got a days notice to prep for the interview. I was informed by the team right after callback that they are recommending me. But the actual interview was scheduled 4 months later.

Two interviews happened, one by my recommending partner and one by a neutral partner.

The first interview was pretty technical and I f'ed it up a little since had practically no time to prep (the process had taken so long that I had given up hope so stopped studying after the first 2 month delay, my bad). But overall it was decent. Questions on the work I did, my publications and basics of contract, companies act. Second interview was very chill, just basic HR questions and direct Cv questions.

I worked with around 10 15 lawyers from 2 different teams. Most of my work was from SA's and some from a counsel. Little work came from associates.
I am PPO Holder from '23 batch. My experience is that it totally depends on your hiring partner. My partner was very supportive in the whole PPO process, and I was confirmed my offer while I was undergoing the last week of my call-back internship.
Which team were you interning with (just name the practice are). I know it's very subjective bit how did you manage to perform that well in you call back internship?
Obviously, I won't give out hints!

You are correct when you say that it is very subjective. The only advice I can give you is to try to be a part of the team that you aspire to work in.
I had my interview a couple of days ago and I think it went well but I haven't heard from HR yet, how long do they usually take to get back to you?
I have a call back with trilegal and I'm from 2024 batch. Can we connect somehow?
I'd like that, I'm not sure how though? If you could drop an e-mail ID or something, I'd be happy to reach out!
Hi Guys,

I'm from 2024 batch and I'm looking forward to intern at trilegal. Can you please let me know regarding the mail id of HR?
Hey, can you please provide an update on if and when did you get confirmation after both of your interviews? Asking because my interview rounds finished around 2 weeks ago but I haven’t received an mail from HR since then. Thanks
Hi, I got my offer about 10 days after my interview! The HR replied after I sent a message asking if there were any updates. I think this might have been expedited because I mentioned to my mentor that placement opportunities in my college had started coming in and had indicated that if I a PPO from Trilegal was not in the works, I would be looking to apply elsewhere.
A student from rgnul '24 got the ppo at trilegal. how? Does trilegal not prefer tier 1 colleges?
Talent is respected everywhere. RGNUL students are much more capable than what you think and what the perception is.
A 0-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 0-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.