Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
A 0-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 0-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
Its the other way around.Tier 1 grads do not prefer Trilegal (the brand name is zilch) and despite horrible WLB prefer firms like SAM,AZB etc.
Talent is respected everywhere. RGNUL students are much more capable than what you think and what the perception is.
A student from rgnul '24 got the ppo at trilegal. how? Does trilegal not prefer tier 1 colleges?
Hey, can you please provide an update on if and when did you get confirmation after both of your interviews? Asking because my interview rounds finished around 2 weeks ago but I haven’t received an mail from HR since then. Thanks
Hi Guys,

I'm from 2024 batch and I'm looking forward to intern at trilegal. Can you please let me know regarding the mail id of HR?
I'd like that, I'm not sure how though? If you could drop an e-mail ID or something, I'd be happy to reach out!
I have a call back with trilegal and I'm from 2024 batch. Can we connect somehow?
Which batch are you from? 2023 then they will revert within a month
I had my interview a couple of days ago and I think it went well but I haven't heard from HR yet, how long do they usually take to get back to you?
Obviously, I won't give out hints!

You are correct when you say that it is very subjective. The only advice I can give you is to try to be a part of the team that you aspire to work in.
Which team were you interning with (just name the practice are). I know it's very subjective bit how did you manage to perform that well in you call back internship?
I am PPO Holder from '23 batch. My experience is that it totally depends on your hiring partner. My partner was very supportive in the whole PPO process, and I was confirmed my offer while I was undergoing the last week of my call-back internship.
I am 23'batch PPO holder. They took around 5 months for the entire process of taking 2 interviews + issuing offer letter since the callback. Might differ for '24 batch since there is some time for graduation.
Can someone please answer this??? I'm sure there are trilegal PPO holders here
According to the induction session by HR, they will back within a month max if recommended for PPO
Anyone from the batch of 2024 who has received a PPO from Trilegal? How many days does Trilegal take after the call-back internship for processing the PPO?