Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
Please help a girl out.

I know the scene in litigation is very bad; especially if you are a girl, but I need genuine suggestions for advocates/chambers names who are okay to work with, ( I can't stay late at night in the office) and will actually teach you things (consider me not knowing much about the work), would also pay me for the work. I know it's too much to ask for but still would be great if anyone can suggest.

please don't troll and admin please pin it/ feature it I need some answers :) thank you
Sanyat Lodha and Sanjana Saddy. Excellent lawyers and good human being. Pay decent and lot of learning opportunities.
Well goodluck finding that. Advocate are infamous for not doing anything that you've mentioned.

Plus, I've heard litigation couch similar to casting couch in Bollywood.
Litigation Couch, are you serious? Pls dont speak from hearsay.

Pls tell us some concrete incident.
Why do I tell those incidents and attract difficulties on my way.

Find for yourself or don't believe
It's true. Happened with a very close friend of mine. She left the chamber within 2 months. Another not so close friend also faced the same issue.
-wants someone to teach them work

-wants someone to pay for the above-mentioned teaching

-doesn't want to work extra hard for the pay and teaching
- engineer trainees/management trainees are also freshers who are given minimal pay and trained for the work.

- No one said that they are unwilling to work, maybe it is people like you who make the work culture so toxic.
- seniors want assistance in their work

- seniors don't want to pay for the said assistance
Please find out with Mr. RK Sanghi (Senior Advocate) chamber. It will be a great learning experience along with pay and reasonable hours.
"I can't stay late at night. But my male counterparts should."

- classic toxicity
Not that, looking at our very able and co-operative police force she has right to be concerned about security.
I am interning at a really small boutique firm. I was surprised to find out that the associate - PQE 1 - there is getting paid 43K a month plus incentives for getting work. The work environment is really cool and chill. All of them are young blood, aiming for something big. Really nice place.
Would be great if you could name the firm. I'd love to intern there :)
chamber of Rana Mukherjee, Senior Advocate, Delhi.

gets free maximum by 8

work environment is very cordial.
BUMP

anything above or around 30k wld be great

reason for not staying late is obviously cause of security issues
Join Avneesh Arputham AoR if you can. Good pay and reasonable hours. Centrally located office.