Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Fyi she was working before with a decent salary .You guys are awfully insolents
Maybe if your family allowed her to work, this wouldn't be happening. It's high time women be allowed to do what they want and be supported. Never know why men are stupid enough to go against double income benefits.
Umm.. "leaving to make her career".. that's the plausible reason. How old are you ?
Hi, would u suggest take gap year after law school for comp exams? or should one first try to get a job?
not me, my mom is leaving us to make her career and threatening to sue us if we don't pay up the alimony - all that for no plausible reason. yea, life's fed up like that sometimes.
Beg to differ on the point of family point, family would never leave unless some jackshit is done by you
Law firms. In-house HR practices are stubbornly by the book. In law firms, a lot of discretion lies with the partner/lawyer.
What worked for you-referrals, cold calling or recruiting consultant?
Depends on many factors. I took time off from work to prepare for UPSC, but was able to join back into a tier 2 firm after my break and then worked my way up again. Helped that I was from a good NLU and had decent grades etc.