Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Hey, I would like to know what you meant by (GNLU also has a similar scenario) as I am getting GNLU with my rank, would want to know how the faculty is.
He nonsensical lawyer how can we connect..

I am in the same situation as you are ..
Thank you for your objective comments on each of my questions!! Really means a lot and cleared most of my doubts regarding the college. Hope to see you in HNLU too!! I'll be getting in through vacancies though so Maybe July or August is when we'd really meet 😊
I think u not have to suggest Bennett which even not able to stand with hnlu
Why is having a 'cut throat vibe' a positive thing for an educational institution? You don't need to bring others down in order to learn. Education is not a zero sum game.
I do plan on taking an LLM abroad after completing my UG. Though UPSC has always been on my mind and its always been a dream to be part of the IFS, I'm still unsure on whether to do it right after UG or do it after my LLM. Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, I do plan to attempt CLAT once again but its better to have a good college backing you up rather than taking a drop right? CLAT is pretty unpredictable as of now and God knows which direction the next year's paper would go, hence my reason for getting into the T2s.
Thank you for the thoughtful review! Did give me a jist of what I could expect in HNLU! I did hear comments of ragging in RML which was why I thought about keeping my options with HNLU. I've heard the library there is one of the best, is this true?
Is this regarding the rules set by the administration for library timings, hostel vacancy etc or is there more to it?
Bro, avoid HNLU if you can. Jindal, Symbi and even Bennett are better options.
Below NLIU the NLUs don't have anything to offer. You are now in God's mercy and would need to work extremely extremely hard to land a job. I would personally have reappeared for CLAT. Only the top 7 NLUs matter after that it's all based on luck.
After VCV to over, things improved just a bit for an extremely short while, and post that it's no less than a jail with academics going down the drain as well. I'll write a detailed answer if you say so. But please avoid this NLU if you could.