Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Can someone reply please. There are absolutely no threads for fox mandal? is it that bad?
bhai true story first ya second year se apply kiya tha, fourth year me mila internship, salary is not that great, just lil over market avg. no point in applying, the ppl are good tho, i mean definitely better than other firms. my experince was good, like really good, no stipend, they are nice ppl thats it. 16th follow up pe mila tha if you wanted to know exact details. ek saal pura peeche padne ke baad diya. definitely not worth the effort. itna effort me toh log billionaire ho jate hain. bhai tier 1 me mujhe isse jaldi mil gaya tha. iske baad mila, iske baad interview diya, iske baad woh internship complete bhi hogayi, fir idhar internship kiya.
Why did you think Fox would've given you an internship in your first two years? TBF no RSG firm will even consider you unless you are in the 4rth or 5th yr of the 5 yr Law.

(Assuming you are applying to the HR at the designated mail, and basing it only on your CV and cover letter and nothing else...)