Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I am not from NLUJ or GNLU, but I feel NLUJ people are more friendly and simple than GNLU people. I know a senior guy from NLUJ through my cousin and he's a really great guy. He gave me awesome advice about many things. Also, during my first internship, there was a guy from NLUJ (from Delhi) who was interning with me. He was very nice and brought extra tiffin from his home to share with me, as he knew I was not from Delhi and was living in a PG with bad food. In my next internship, I met a group of very mean girls from GNLU who did nothing to help me. They laughed and giggled if I did anything wrong.
Love the fact that LI flagged the above two comments as trollish and left the third one because I was the one who initiated the troll. Good work!
Hnji, phir?

bhai ye tumhara dear diary ni hai, if you want to add something conclusive then go ahead. Ye kya reasoning hai ki gnlu is toxic hence nluj is better, logical mein kitne aaye the meri jaan?
Dude choosing NLUJ over GNLU was one of d better decisions of my life. Like I got admission into GNLU'24 batch first, phir usk baad because of d incessant toxicity, sadistic behaviour of the batch I moved to NLUJ based on m ranking. Now when I hear about d unbearable and extra high sadistic and toxic behaviour of the batch, I am glad I moved to NLUJ. I can tell for sure dat that amount of toxicity in GNLU'24 is unmatchable, they