Read 47 comments as:
Filter By
A 96-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 109-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
You are correct. I squandered the opportunity. I will not squander opportunities in the future.
A 13-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
By that logic, unless you're called for debate by a neutral party, you can't criticize anyone.
Were you really the moderator for the event? โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ You are supposed to be neutral as a moderator.

Also, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ but Sadhguru was your guest and it is basic decency to treat a guest politely, instead of heckling him. Especially a guest who is so much elder to you.
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
And I meant "I have always expressed my regret at ME being unable to control Joe's unwarranted comments"
Sorry, I meant, that "I didn't control the pro and anti-Sadhguru crowd enough"
A 21-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I am fully ready to throw tomatoes at you too for assuming that an individual's conduct reflects on the whole institution. By that logic, the PM's regular jumla makes you look bad as an Indian.
Not sure - Sadhguru is quite eloquent, a good debater and a slippery fellow, and it's probably not his first Rodeo at shutting down criticism effectively. Even if Nalsarites had brought their A Game, it wouldn't have been easy to show up Sadhguru...
Atleast you have the self-awareness to accept and learn from your mistakes and that is admirable. Unfortunately, many of the comments from Nalsarites above continue to defend Joe's obnoxious behaviour which reflected poorly on the entire institution.
Bro if London pays me more money and a better life, imma go there. It's not about inferiority/superiority. It's about wanting a better life for myself.
What kind of โ€œmoderationโ€ is this?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ giving views everywhere
Sadhguru was derided not because he was a capitalist, but because he spouted nonsense. Get your facts straight.
A 25-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
"Nalsar Joe" is weeping about your opinions of him and is drying his eyes with his โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ training contract.

Also fyi, no one cares about nirf. IITK is/was highly ranked as a law college, which is all you need to know about the legitimacy of the same.
In hindsight, we should have thrown eggs or tomatoes at Jaggi. I regret not having done so. He has only grown worse over the years. Now let the Bhakt downvoting begin! By the way, we don't need the infamy that association with Jaggi brings. Far better off without that.
I've had a chance to meet the guy in the video and he told me he didn't regret it. He was just having a laugh with his friends.
So called sadguru is busy with his ideas of spirituality and business of course
Does Sadhguru care? If he is such a great man, he would not be wasting his time on such petty shit. So why are his followers unable to let this go?