Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
I and a [under-30-year] old F killing myself every day working at a T1 firm, Sigh. I have a pathetic Mom body- absolutely out of shape bod- culprits are obv. work, stress, and pathetic eating & drinking habits. I never cared much until I talked to a very handsome junior in the office, he is an A0. He is well-built- in good shape- very muscular- and a Woooow dope personality. He is shy, reserved and don't talk much and I find this cuteeeee. I see him hoping on very clean food every day, no alcohol, no smoke, simply because, I guess, he is a health freak. Me, I saw his IG profile and has a full-blown abdominal muscles, wide shoulders, broad legs and a lean face. Seeking the candid opinion of you all if a guy of that good shape would be interested in a girl like me? Do good-looking boys prefer good-looking and lean girls only? I don't know, i want to ask him out, but then I look at myself and feel that i aint even good enough for anyone.

Can not-so-good-looking girls even hope to date great-looking guys?
Is this a troll post? Anyway, BABE I guess you are better off worrying about HR issues than this. Other than that, just ask him out. The worst he can say is NO. You are an accomplished, working her ass off, modern day woman who should be proud of herself. Lawyers in India are not left with much time to look after themselves so maybe take this as a motivational factor and start paying attention to your fitness (or not. I can’t tell you what to do. Do whatever makes you feel happy)
If you don't ask its already a No. Why not go ahead with it max to max he will say no
At the outset, this captioned post is either made by an AI bot that has scanned popular greentexts from 4chan and produced a bait post for people to rage on, or a troll made by a dude who's posting weird queries on LI of all places for shits and giggles.

Assuming, but not conceding, that this post is legitimate, my answer would be yes. Not-so-good-looking guys have, and can, end up with very attractive women, and the same is true for the opposite. Attractive men are not always vain, and definitely do like women who are more than just a pretty face. They look for far deeper aspects to your identity than how you look; your personality, presence, sense of humor, kindness, dedication, warmth, principles, etc. are all traits that attract a person to you, be it platonic or romantic. Those, in the long run, are more important to someone who wants to have a long term relationship with someone. Even for casual sex, vibing with someone who you relate to is way better than chilling with some boring/fake/annoying individual, even if they're smoking hot.

Secondly, you may look at yourself as an ugly duckling but pls, that may also not be true. It's very easy to fall into this spiral of self loathing and lacking the confidence of someone who you'd consider to be conventionally attractive. Learn to love yourself dude. Having a mom bod is normal and theres nothing unattractive about it. Its a normal thing. And if you really don't like how you look, improve on your body and work on it. Join a gym, work out, eat fit etc.

With respect to your query and issues surrounding your self confidence - I would summarize by saying 1. Yes, conventionally attractive dudes can also like women who are not conventionally attractive; and 2. You look fine as per your description. Relax

As a parting note however, don't have work place dating/sexual relationships for Christ's sake. It's weird on way too many fucking levels and can easily escalate into POSH, either by you or him. Like it's especially serious or awkward at the workplace. My suggestion - please refrain from fucking your junior of all people. Just put yourself out there and get a dating app like I don't know man. It's risky, your degree of separation as colleagues and friends/lovers will bleed into one another, it'll complicate things between you two, and there's no guarantee that you'll make it out in one piece.

I hope this answers your question and you aren't going to do something dumb. Also please just get a dating app don't fantasize about your junior.
As someone who’s been hitting the gym for a while, I can confirm that most similarly placed guys would definitely prefer a fit and healthy female.
Don’t want to demotivate you but your chances are even lower if he is on dating apps. Even guys who are on the skinny side of the spectrum manage to get 100+ matches so yeah, you have to be better than all the other women that are already interested in him
Lies, damn lies!

Even the hottest guys I know, don't have 100 matches.
[...]

Women wants to have a relationship with an older dad body guy, men wants to just have sex with older cougars. Not a relationship.

Looks and physical appearance is number 1 priority for most guys. Because at the end of the day, they are the ones initiating most of sex and relationship activities. They have to feel attracted to do anything.

So, he may not be attracted to you for a long term relationship. But short time hookup - well yes because it's incredibly difficult to get for men, because of which any girl is a good girl.

There are some rare hot guys who are solely attracted by your behavior etc. If he is one of them - good luck.
Hi LI moderators,

Why did you censor my comment? It was not woke, but honest facts.
While you may have believed what you wrote, most of it read like a PUA YouTuber transcript and comes off as mysogynistic, which goes against our commenting policies, and it also does not reflect the real world realistically.
Because the mysognist purported 'facts' were not facts but very unpleasant gender and racial stereotypes based on internet tropes and generalisations.
Sadly what this person is saying is true. However, please be conscious of POSH
don't know about him, but I would definitely date you. I am not lean but average .
Ask him out babe.

Max he will say no. He is a guy.

You won't face sexual harassment complaints and rape cases for asking out. You are a women and is legally protected to a great extent.
idk if this post is genuine or not, but do older women fantasise about young juniors? be honest pls . i thought it was always the other way round
Do girls really like muscles? I keep on watching YT shorts or tiktoks with girls saying that they ain't like muscles in boys.
Hypocrites obviously. Those reels are for the lazy losers who don’t have the guts to be disciplined and work out, so they’ll believe in random videos to feel good about their pathetic condition.
I don’t know if this post is bait. Assuming this is serious, I get the impression it’s about a senior fawning over a fresh graduate. All the cyber stalking and the guy being shy sounds predatory, since he is probably subordinate to you.
I'm having a good body with abs. Go to gym twice a day. Maybe you could fetch me a internship and we could reciprocate. Preferably in December ;)
I feel you. But be careful. This thought process can make you feel diminished and start a dialogue which is quite hateful towards yourself.
Don't be your worst enemy.
Get inspired by his activities and try emulating them and feel better about yourself.
You know small things can really add up. Your improved health will make you feel better and happier.
Take a little care, treat yourself with self care, well tailored clothes etc.
Have the energy which would attract people you want in your life.

This negative energy and these statements where you are not thinking highly of yourself will dissuade positive people from approaching you.

I am rooting for you. Good luck!
This just proves that nobody cares about how much you know, it is just about how you look.. I used to feel tier 1 ke log thode to substance waale hote honge but they are human at tthe end of the day - sab ke sab shallow
1. Don't shit where you eat.

2. Make time for exercise. Get disciplined with your diet.

3. All good things come your way if you truly follow 1 and 2.
Not everything is about eating right. Sometimes, it's nice to be accepted for who you are, as you are.
I will date you, If you ever get over him, I swear I am equally good looking.
Hello, triathlete here. I could use a sugar mommy to spoil me. Will wear formal white shirts and hold you with rolled up sleeves on my tree stump thick forearms. DM if interested.
Behen, you have enough time to think about these at work? Please complete the timesheets first.
Dude, don't ask him out. You seem quite senior to him, and that is a weird power dynamic to have, considering he is just an A0.

Just use a dating app.
Off topic - It might be a good idea to invest in your health. What's the point of having "f**k you" levels of money, if the people you want to attract say the exact same thing to you?
Dating opportunity in a village where I am posted is so bad that I will date any educated girl with a good job, personality.
A 48-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.