Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
At the outset, this captioned post is either made by an AI bot that has scanned popular greentexts from 4chan and produced a bait post for people to rage on, or a troll made by a dude who's posting weird queries on LI of all places for shits and giggles.

Assuming, but not conceding, that this post is legitimate, my answer would be yes. Not-so-good-looking guys have, and can, end up with very attractive women, and the same is true for the opposite. Attractive men are not always vain, and definitely do like women who are more than just a pretty face. They look for far deeper aspects to your identity than how you look; your personality, presence, sense of humor, kindness, dedication, warmth, principles, etc. are all traits that attract a person to you, be it platonic or romantic. Those, in the long run, are more important to someone who wants to have a long term relationship with someone. Even for casual sex, vibing with someone who you relate to is way better than chilling with some boring/fake/annoying individual, even if they're smoking hot.

Secondly, you may look at yourself as an ugly duckling but pls, that may also not be true. It's very easy to fall into this spiral of self loathing and lacking the confidence of someone who you'd consider to be conventionally attractive. Learn to love yourself dude. Having a mom bod is normal and theres nothing unattractive about it. Its a normal thing. And if you really don't like how you look, improve on your body and work on it. Join a gym, work out, eat fit etc.

With respect to your query and issues surrounding your self confidence - I would summarize by saying 1. Yes, conventionally attractive dudes can also like women who are not conventionally attractive; and 2. You look fine as per your description. Relax

As a parting note however, don't have work place dating/sexual relationships for Christ's sake. It's weird on way too many fucking levels and can easily escalate into POSH, either by you or him. Like it's especially serious or awkward at the workplace. My suggestion - please refrain from fucking your junior of all people. Just put yourself out there and get a dating app like I don't know man. It's risky, your degree of separation as colleagues and friends/lovers will bleed into one another, it'll complicate things between you two, and there's no guarantee that you'll make it out in one piece.

I hope this answers your question and you aren't going to do something dumb. Also please just get a dating app don't fantasize about your junior.