Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Your semi-colons gave it away. You're definitely T1. If you were from Wachtell then you would have used periods after each work.

Partner. Wachtell. M&A. Love. Mah. Jawb.
The same way students would say 'oh I haven't prepared at all', but end up scoring A grade in their law exams.
I fail to understand how so many corporate lawyers hate their job and still work all the time.It is not possible and I think people often lie when they tell they hate their jobs.
not a human being
I always thought - who in this world would like to spend their time buried in uninteresting bull shit, when there are so many interesting subjects to study?
I like my job and the work that I do but what I don't like is the firm's atmosphere at my T1. I wish my job was still WFH but it's not. I would have loved my job if it was wfh to escape firm toxicity.
HAHAha who in this world likes doing what they do? in the reality of their job conditions?
Its mostly financial sustenance, or importance and name( civil services, politics)
Hate it all the time except when I get the salary credit message and when a deal is closed feel a rush.
I’m an A0. I have recently joined a law firm and am sick of my job already. I see the same reaction with everyone who joined firms with me. Is there anyone who loves their job?! If yes, what do you do?